Some Pics of My Humble Tank

Nitro

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yupe... like building a scaffolding... amazing scaping skill :bow::bow::bow:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

One and only angel in the main tank.

:) this pic is cute .. as if deciding whether to eat up the cynarina :lol:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

Are Flame suppose to nib n pratas and cynis? Dun know leh, mine never even bother abt them and there's are small fan worms and small sponges, also didn't touch... guess this one is retarded... haha :lol:

Are Flame suppose to nib n pratas and cynis? Dun know leh, mine never even bother abt them and there's are small fan worms and small sponges, also didn't touch... guess this one is retarded... haha :lol:

You are among the lucky 50% :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Nice tank. What camera you use? The pictures are well taken. I tried mine and cannot take good pictures. I am using a Nikon Coolpix S7c.

Thank you, thank you. I'm using a SE K800i lorz. That's why some pics you see it very clear and some are not, esp the close up ones.

• SRC Member

Ya nice meeting you too. Must thank Glenn, good stuffs. Went home last nite and fed some to my main tank... wow the HUFA super high cus the surface of the water got a layer of oil and skimmer skimz like siao ah. This morning water condition back to normal already. All fishes and corals feed like crazy, very nice to look at.

• SRC Member

Any reefers here got experience of mushroom missing overnite? Not those that are like melting away and gone next day. I meant those that are healthy one moment and gone... juz overnite and it's continues to happened to that particular type of mushroom till it's all gone.

My metalic, marron with red poka dots mushrooms are all almost gone liao :o

• SRC Member

The tangs always eat non-stop even when I dun feed them, they juz simply managed to find food (dun know from where) to eat.

Some pics of my Octos, Hammers, Frog Spawns as of today.

post-34-1180889643.jpg

• SRC Member

Oracle > Thanx for the compliments but not really a great tank yet... As u can see from the pic above, the placing of the octos had burned the the coral in the back ground.

Can take a closer pix of the Montipora Palawensis behind ur hammer corner? What's the colour of the polyps? :thanks:

• SRC Member

Can't really see the Palawensis polyps leh... they seldom really extend out but I think it's very light blue. Will post pic if ever get a chance to capture the polyps extension.

• 2 weeks later...