Calling all FrogFish LOVERS :D

• SRC Member
lester,,,

will be taking off my 2 MH... you free today??? or tomorrow,,, maybe can go light shopping.,,,,, at the same time my water shld be ready for some live rocks,,,,

let me know wat time and which day you are free... :thanks::thanks:

hi bro :D

how the new light system doing ?.......can fit into ur cabinet ?.... :D

cheers :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Updated list as of 12 Sep '05

1) Lester

2) shawncel

3) Derek0925

4) NavIgatoR

5) Synanceia

6) Acidjazz

7) neokn

8) Angry

9) illusionist

10) godzilla

11) Marinefish

12)Ciaolong

hmm did i miss out anyone??? .. by the way... bro hypervtec.. hehe so how ? you joining bo ?

cheers :P

• SRC Member
hey guys think there's a new farm opening at pasir ris. near the dog farms i think. may be going there to work after my exams since my teacher's friend is the owner. will keep you guys posted if i do work there la..but dun have too high hopes yet :P

cheers!

actually its not a new shop... its the old shop that right at the back last time and it shift to the front... ;)

• SRC Member

bro,,, havent put in the light.... should not be a problem ,,,, cos i thought we will be fixing the plug.....thats why not doing.

clean up both my MH,,,, u think shld sell off anot??? my storeroom abt to explode liao......

:rolleyes:

i see.. i though u will try to see if it can fix in bo.. :P

hehe...

the mh ah... hehe i dun mind keeping for you .. :P haha

by the way.. lck 110 got big big frogfish... :)

• SRC Member
Lester bro,

Here my pics of my new warty 1" - black with gold spots...

whee whee... bro .. this is a chio frog fish man ...realwarty..

reali chio.. think u better quick quick custom make the frogfish tank for the little guy :D

:P

• SRC Member

whee whee... bro .. this is a chio frog fish man ...realwarty..

reali chio.. think u better quick quick custom make the frogfish tank for the little guy :D

:P

Thanks, lester. :peace:

How is your customised froggie tank coming along?

Like wat u said, I may need it real soon when it gets larger.

This fella quite active and so far only feeding it small ghost shrimps.. can't find any fish small enough for it. Looks like I need to go to seaside soon to catch small fishes for it.. :lol:

hypervtec, bro. How now? Interested in getting your own frog fish.. :eyebrow:

Cheers....

Derek, ur frogfish is a gem.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

This fella quite active and so far only feeding it small ghost shrimps.. can't find any fish small enough for it. Looks like I need to go to seaside soon to catch small fishes for it.. :lol:

Cheers....

bro Shawn.....you count yourself DAMN lucky....cos if i were earlier by 3 hour last fri, this beauty will be now IN MY TANK INSTEAD OF YOURS.... :angry:

Bro....really really very nice.....if you want to let go....please give me the priority.. :D I am willing to pay $1XX :ph34r::ph34r:

Quick liao lor....let's go ahead with our frog fish tank liao lor. I went to see the tank maker with lester on sunday. Need your professional advise before i proceed...

Anyway, it was a pleasant evening with you, lester and hyper on sat. I enjoyed so much c*ck talking session with you guys that i miss my EPL game.

We should make it more regular to gossip.... :D:lol:

• SRC Member

Cheers....

hi bro :D hehe...

like bro derek said... :D the dim of the tank is actually 24 by 16 by 16... woth back IOS.. price quoted was 150 for single set and 140 each if u order with derek together,,.. it is a abit steep but overall workmanship is much more better than other factory mass production... silicone is black in colour.. glass used is a better grade.. clearer type ... back IOS is using darker shade...

hehe i dun know if the price is ok with you ... :)

• SRC Member

bro Shawn.....you count yourself DAMN lucky....cos if i were earlier by 3 hour last fri, this beauty will be now IN MY TANK INSTEAD OF YOURS.... :angry:

Bro....really really very nice.....if you want to let go....please give me the priority.. :D I am willing to pay $1XX :ph34r::ph34r:

Quick liao lor....let's go ahead with our frog fish tank liao lor. I went to see the tank maker with lester on sunday. Need your professional advise before i proceed...

Anyway, it was a pleasant evening with you, lester and hyper on sat. I enjoyed so much c*ck talking session with you guys that i miss my EPL game.

We should make it more regular to gossip.... :D:lol:

:rolleyes: hehe... bros.. both of u two are damned lucky ... :P

if i still jobless.. it will be mine !!! :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

dear frog lovers,

i shld be planning a trip out somewhere soon,,, probably HK... have checked with AVA,,, can bring up to 30 pieces of fish but only 3 litres of water,,, hand carry... as long as fish is not endangered....

if trip firm up,,, may be buying fish in bulk,,,,, will let you guys know the status... also informed some frens in Bali to keep a look out....

i do need some help,,, like wat are the reali rare kinds of frogfish.... dun want to bring in what already have locally...

:eyeblur:

dear frog lovers,

i shld be planning a trip out somewhere soon,,, probably HK... have checked with AVA,,, can bring up to 30 pieces of fish but only 3 litres of water,,, hand carry... as long as fish is not endangered....

if trip firm up,,, may be buying fish in bulk,,,,, will let you guys know the status... also informed some frens in Bali to keep a look out....

i do need some help,,, like wat are the reali rare kinds of frogfish.... dun want to bring in what already have locally...

:eyeblur:

u are serious?

okay.. i am flying to HK this sun. . who wans to lobang frogfish? :lol:

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.