Calling all FrogFish LOVERS :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

hi guys ....

now we have settle the club name :) it time for the club t-shirt.. have found some reali good look warty pics.. total of 5 pics to choose from and also welcome others pics if u guys have :)

the pics will be at the back of the t-shirts.. currently the pics have not gone thru any edit yet.. it just a preview.. at the same time also still searching for the idea logo of a frogfish to be placed at the left chest area......

the same thing.. a poll will be created and need ur help to vote agian ...

welcome any suggestion and comments and also ways to improve.. hehe best can provide pics :):P

btw due to the colours of the pics.. colour of the t-shirt would be black for the pic to stand out :)

cheers :D

ok to cut the story short ...

there is pic #1

post-8-1125243576.jpg

• SRC Member
Bro will it be a polo T or T shirt?....majority win on which type of T shirt so cn xpand more idea on the design......I CHOOSE POLO T...hehehhe :D

hi bro :D ...

hehe i think most properly this time round will be a t-shirt first ... maybe after this round will go for the polo T :D sorry hope u dun mind ....

:D

btw any more pics for the t-shirts?

• SRC Member

hi guys ..

so far i am only able to find this pics which i feels suitable to be place in front of the left chest area. :o the pics too is yet to be edited too.. will place in our club name.. and person nick too... :D

is it ok with you guys ???

do give some comments :D

post-8-1125364323.jpg

• SRC Member

hi guys

the poll for the T-shirt design is up :D.. poll will be up for 1 week.. ending on sunday :D

do take a little of ur time to vote for the design you like best :rolleyes:

Vote for the best SRC "Froggipani" T-Shirt design

:lol:

btw... a black version of the logo ...

which one u guys like better ???

post-8-1125366672.jpg

• SRC Member

bro, if you interested, PM me your hp. I sms the two photos to you. Need your comment.

Or not-so-safe hands. I'm really feeling uneasy about keeping big froggies now. If your nitrates shoot up to such dangerous levels, then maybe you should sell them. Two 5" frogfish in a 1ft tank may be just overcrowded.

I have in the past religiously tested my tanks for nitrates, nitrites, ammonia and phosphates (not using the commercial kits sold in the LFS - more sophisticated than that. Testing 3 tanks took me 2 to 3 hours). Now I don't do it anymore cos ammonia is really difficult to do, and I doubt the efficacy of the ones they sell in the LFS. Nitrate fluctuates quite a bit, but still within tolerable limits. Nitrite is always low (0.0X) but I don't know whether it is a true reflection of what is happening in the tanks. Phosphate always remains at a certain level, and no matter how many water exchanges I make, it doesn't drop significantly, or even if it does, it will creep back to the same level in a short time.

hey bro..what they look like? i don't mind taking them actually..i have a nine ft marine tank in school and i'm sure they'll be happy there. it's not a display tank, it's more of a coral propogation project with lotsa fishes :)

anyway bad news..my CA2 is like rubbish..gonna work very hard for end of years now..stopped breeding my bettas liao lol

Or not-so-safe hands. I'm really feeling uneasy about keeping big froggies now. If your nitrates shoot up to such dangerous levels, then maybe you should sell them. Two 5" frogfish in a 1ft tank may be just overcrowded.

I have in the past religiously tested my tanks for nitrates, nitrites, ammonia and phosphates (not using the commercial kits sold in the LFS - more sophisticated than that. Testing 3 tanks took me 2 to 3 hours). Now I don't do it anymore cos ammonia is really difficult to do, and I doubt the efficacy of the ones they sell in the LFS. Nitrate fluctuates quite a bit, but still within tolerable limits. Nitrite is always low (0.0X) but I don't know whether it is a true reflection of what is happening in the tanks. Phosphate always remains at a certain level, and no matter how many water exchanges I make, it doesn't drop significantly, or even if it does, it will creep back to the same level in a short time.

hi bro Synanceia, actually i measured both of them yesterday. It is only 4inch or slightly smaller.

I will take a picture of both of it and post it on Pasar Malam tomolo. If any of the 10 bros from Froggipani interested, i will sell at a loss.

Bro Gozilla, sorry for the delay, i will post the picture by tomolo.

Fyi, i m just a hobbist and frog fish lover, i am not selling these two beauty for profit or anything. These two fellow are healthy who is feeding like a pig. I will issue warranty card upon purchase. :D:D

For 10 of u, i will do a live feed when you come my house to view. No eat no take.

No cloudy eyes etc.

I agree with Bro Synanceia, frog fish with cloudy eyes will NOT survive. I experience it myself.

Alternatively, i dun mind exchanging with your smaller frog fish. I am open to discuss.

But take note:

BOTH MUST GO TOGETHER. I can't exchange or sell one and left one. I still can't bring in small one. I hope bro Acidjazz can understand.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

hi bro Synanceia, actually i measured both of them yesterday. It is only 4inch or slightly smaller.

I will take a picture of both of it and post it on Pasar Malam tomolo. If any of the 10 bros from Froggipani interested, i will sell at a loss.

Fyi, i m just a hobbist and frog fish lover, i am not selling these two beauty for profit or anything. These two fellow are healthy who is feeding like a pig. I will issue warranty card upon purchase. :D:D

For 10 of u, i will do a live feed when you come my house to view. No eat no take.

No cloudy eyes etc.

I agree with Bro Synanceia, frog fish with cloudy eyes will NOT survive. I experience it myself.

Alternatively, i dun mind exchanging with your smaller frog fish. I am open to discuss.

But take note:

BOTH MUST GO TOGETHER. I can't exchange or sell one and left one. I still can't bring in small one. I hope bro Acidjazz can understand.

• SRC Member

No cloudy eyes etc.

But take note:

bro, no hard feelings yea. . :lol:

I am interested in the orange frog, maybe another kind bro here can split the sales with me. Thanks.

• SRC Member
woops..didnt read the earlier post. didn't know it's so expensive. guess it's kinda out of my budget now. any bros can gimme some links to read up about frog fishes and the different kinds of frogfish?

hi bro :D maybe this link can help :D

click here :D