Scribbled angel

Yeah that's the one at Sl I saw as well. the one which is kept behind, the eye has a problem.

Is this the the Scribbled Angel you are talking about. The one at SL is much more beautiful.

Yes..thats the one..the one I saw was only 2-3 inches.. :D

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
One of mine bought from Hong Kong costing about S$80. size about 5".

Picture taken when under quarantine.

Wow. Beautiful fish.

U mean u hand carry it from HK?

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

OooO..then no need carry back already. Here costs slightly over aus $70.. :pinch: Scribbled angel craze? :P

Oooo........ :o This Australia Scribbled Angel is even more expensive getting from the origin country :lol: . Oh, can buy 2pcs from HK right with the the Aus$70 right . :P:lol:

Hopefully will not create the Scribbled Angel Craze so soon & caused the price to shoot up, cos will be only going to HK during Dec :)

• SRC Member

Pacific masrine use to bring in small size 2-3 inch is abt S$50 medium 3.5 - 5 inch

S$60 - $80. Large 6 - 8 inch is about $100+. $250 is ????

Had ask Pacific marine ah beng, whether aussie shipment coming, was told that he is keen to bring in. Aussie and africa coast shipment are very low demand in Spore.

Shipment from aus Scribble angel, personifer angel, conspicilatus angel, aussie butt, dottyback, blue and yellow accessor.

Shipment from africa Pomacanthus chrysurus, centropyge acanthop, african humphead heniochus and they are expensive. Will as ah beng to update once he order the aussie species.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

Wow. Beautiful fish.

U mean u hand carry it from HK?

Not handcarry......but checked in. :lol:

Also bought some chromis but did not take pictures...Great Barrier Reef Chromis.

bigbird, will be interesting if ah beng ever bring in the conspics. A good size to get is 6 inches or more as the adult holds the colour better compared to juvenile which will loose the colours as they mature.

• SRC Member
:o wow conspicilatus angel are selling btw 800 to a 1k thats is rich man toy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member
One of mine bought from Hong Kong costing about S$80. size about 5".

Picture taken when under quarantine.

hi... curious on how u got the fish over from HK.... legal way or quiet way.... :lol:

Henry Tan

Sembawang

3x1.5x1.5 2.5x1x1.5

LS

1xfire clown/ 1xyellow boxer

1xpercular/ 1xcoral beauty

1xboxer/ 2xfire shrimps

1xcoral beauty/ 2xfalse clowns

2xhawk fish/ 1xane crab

1xyellow tail damsel/ 2xcleaners

3xturbo snails

2xhermits

1xtomato clown

Set up.....

Sump - Done

DIY Cabinet - Done

DIY Overflow Pipe - Done

• SRC Member

Actually theres is no legal or quite way. Just note the following:

Out of Hong Kong, one can either check in or hand carry the fishes. But checked in runs less risk if the fishes are packed properly into carton boxes to prevent knocks and spillage and no questions will be asked. If one elects to hand carry, at the x-ray after immigration before going to the gate, at times the officers may stop you and ask question when they spotted that you are carrying fishes or corals. They may or may not make things difficult for you.

Into Singapore, there is no problems if the fishes are brought in in limited quantities as per the AVA guidelines. Just need to pay GST thats all if ones allowance is reached. Çorals or those that need CITIES will have problem coming through if one does not have a permit to bring in.

Hope that answers your questions.