fireworms caught with Yuma

zorden

• SRC Member
hARLOW, ANYONE out there know how to deal wih fire worms..caught one small fire worms near my yuma

Erm, may I know how you managed to catch the fireworm? I have a dunno-what worm hiding in the crevices of my LR that hardly comes out. But I guess it should be quite big, considering that it has lived in the rock for months now. No harm done yet, but can't be sure in future.

Sorry if I :off: . :P

• SRC Member

Erm, may I know how you managed to catch the fireworm? I have a dunno-what worm hiding in the crevices of my LR that hardly comes out. But I guess it should be quite big, considering that it has lived in the rock for months now. No harm done yet, but can't be sure in future.

Sorry if I :off: . :P

never use bare hands.. use a twezzers to catch it.. best is lure it out with food.

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

never use bare hands.. use a twezzers to catch it.. best is lure it out with food.

i pick up the yuma then use my finger to remove it from my previous corals.

btw..i have long nose hawk fish to help me to keep this worms in bay..and also a red wrassee

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.