Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

• SRC Member

You talk about composite and overlay still not expert? lol

Whats composite and overlay? Blur liao..

You should speak to my colleague who is a graphics artist/web page designer. He helped me edit the 'glowing from inside' photo. You want to learn from him? I can give u his email on PM. :)

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
And can take photo from exactly the same position from the top of tank at different days.....

Aiya, Bro you dun know he put his camera permanently there meh?

Hang up above the tank and for 4 days. No movement so can get the exact position.

Not only expert in sps but also expert in taking picture mah. :pirate:

• SRC Member

1)Auto Levels

2)Brightness(-)/Contrast(+)

3)Colour Balance

4)Unsharp Mask

This is the killer combo :fear:

Thanks. Maybe weileong can learn from you too.. he seems very bent on siding with Alan and shifting the focus to me. WL, thanks! but dunt wanna be in the spotlight ok bro? :)

Thanks. Maybe weileong can learn from you too.. he seems very bent on siding with Alan and shifting the focus to me. WL, thanks! but dunt wanna be in the spotlight ok bro? :)

You go read your post lor, you toking abt how to resample the photo, do overlay etc then still say not expert?

Oh now I become the target liao?

Shift focus or not??? I just stating the fact :P

• SRC Member
cannot lei... now got pple accused me of shifting focus when I just stating fact.

So how?

If you give him respect like you said then go post your tank photo w/o any aquarium lighting lor.

Me dun know how to take picture and edit with photoshop. I dun know anything about photoshop lah so how to post with edited one.

:unsure:

• SRC Member
:huh:

Hold it leh. You 2 must give the thread starter face mah.

This is his thread hor.

Pls respect him leh. Talk about your stuff in other thread lah.

We want to know how to get colour up in JUST 4 DAYS. :bow::bow:

Sorry Sorry... Wont off-topic liao. We shall all await the secrets from Alan.

• SRC Member
Ya lah, weileong and Alfa, start another thread to talk about your photoshop issues ok??? :lol::lol:

This thread got NO PHOTOSHOP one..... :P

Sorry lah bro. Dunt be angry lah

To stay on-topic, here is my tank without photoshop and also just using the 3 Suns which I borrowed from Scarab. Thanks Dude!

post-22-1126710983.jpg

• SRC Member

Sorry lah bro. Dunt be angry lah

To stay on-topic, here is my tank without photoshop and also just using the 3 Suns which I borrowed from Scarab. Thanks Dude!

Eh you also got 3 suns ah???? Cool!! :yeah:

WOW imagine what the odds that both of us have 3 suns shining on our tank hor?

Tomorrow got TOTO or not ah? :lol:

• SRC Member

Eh you also got 3 suns ah???? Cool!! :yeah:

WOW imagine what the odds that both of us have 3 suns shining on our tank hor?

Tomorrow got TOTO or not ah? :lol:

Scarab, I borrowed yours lah. Anyone else want have the suns now apart from Alan who dunt photoshop any of his photos OBVIOUSLY.

• SRC Member
this is my share for this thread.... since i bought it, never lose color, no need to change water, no need for lighting as well... some more, no need to wait four days to colour up :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Aiyo,

Why you all need 3 suns. Why he doesnt need. His corals and photo much better than both of you leh.

:blink:

• SRC Member
this is my share for this thread.... since i bought it, never lose color, no need to change water, no need for lighting as well... some more, no need to wait four days to colour up :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Aiyo,

Why you all need 3 suns. Why he doesnt need. His corals and photo much better than both of you leh.

:blink:post-22-1126707053.jpg

• SRC Member

you meant no pple photoshop their photos one har? :evil:

Bro, don't angry lah... :lol:

I joking only. Anyway this thread not about us

However, people photoshop or not we don't know or don't bother but where got people start a thread talking about downside of photoshop...and then post a photo that is potentially (potentially only ah, I didn't say it is) photoshopped....

Gosh....that is like.....I don't even know what to say :blink: Out of orbit!!!

However, people photoshop or not we don't know or don't bother but where got people start a thread talking about downside of photoshop...and then post a photo that is potentially (potentially only ah, I didn't say it is) photoshopped....

No angry lah, where I where got get angry so easily one???

Got time we eat snake meet for laska and kopi lah.

• SRC Member

Still potentially ah? hmmmm... where is the thread starter to explain how he got the colors in 4 days and also keep his camera steady for 4 days without moving? David Blaine can step down liao..

• SRC Member

:huh:

People wants to 'HOWLIAN" so must start thread and show how good his corals mah.

People also want to tell all about his "HANNA" Instrument mah.

People also want to tell us how he tried so hard to lower his PO4 = 0.00 then only afew days tried so hard to raise back to PO4 = 0.03 lah.

People also want to tell us how to get "PASTEL" Colour mah.

:blink:

With all this finally post some pictures here and there. Telling why not start a thread with picture without lighting also look DAMN nice lah.

Bro you must understand lah.

:idea: