Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

• SRC Member

Hi Guys,

I know alot of epxert locally and so many sps reefers. Cause every sps shippment date will see so many ppls rushing for it.

So sure have alot of gems.

But with the adv of computer photoshop software and misleading color given out from lighting. I yeah for real sps photo which we can proudly present.

So pls post some nice color sps photo be it from the top or which ever position so long the photo is taken without the use of any lighting. The only source of light you may use are either your house those living room lighting if not better still will be lighting from the sun. :rolleyes:

So let's keep the photo coming.... :yeah:

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Hmmm.... seem like you already prepared a pic to show us, why never post earlier? <_<

With or w/o flash?? my tank got no sunlight one leh...

all these photo are already in my tank thread in src...

they are taken without flash light also.. cause if got light sure the water will reflect and can tell one... if not even the coloring from the water will tell u r using lighting or not..

• SRC Member

WOW!!! Excellent stuff Alan....... Superb colouration!!!!!

Your corals really colour up fast.......

I remember your post on 10 Sep 2005 was like

THIS

top13.jpg

4 days later on 14 Sep 2005 become like

THIS!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock:

post-22-1126686644.jpg

:bow::bow::bow: and without lights and photoshop for both as you mentioned

:huh: Somehow both photos look distinctly similar minus the colour change......Hmmmmm... <_< Can share the secret????

• SRC Member

Alan has very steady hands too apart from his excellent husbandry which produced the colors in 4 days.

e.g

Take the first pic that scarab posted which is 600 pixels wide and shrink it down to 500 pixels which is exactly what the 2nd pic is (maintaining aspect ratio). Layer the 2 images and its like EXACTLY the same image down to each individual pixel! Apart from the obvious coloration he achieved in 4 days. Steady hands rite considering the photos are 4 days apart. POWER!

:bow::bow::bow:

Cannot fight Alanseah's colors so no need to post, I dunt see the point of the whole exercise anyway. Need to learn from him first lah, summore my house light all yellow one... need sunlight.. will take photo during the weekend.. :)

Wow in this case all of us no need to post photos of our SPS already. Your hyanchitus so chio so what's the point of posting mine?

• SRC Member
I also wonder how you can take picture without flash and without lights?

You mean you house under the sun?

:huh:

What he meant was under house lights only like what Weileong did.

Let not sidetrack the tread lah. Im sure a lot of ppl are waiting for Alanseah to tell us the secret of the amazing coloration and super steady hands.

If you want, you can stop posting. Thanks for the compliments :)

Will post the pics during the weekend if im free.

You don't get my post hor? I repeat again, I don't stop posting because the colors of my sps lost to other pple :P

Then you see why still got brothers here post brown SPS? Get the point?

Everyone tank are seen here as photos so who knows who's photo's are edited. Best to ask those that has seen the tank in person then comment lor :P

Some reefers' tank/sps more beautiful as seen personally compared to the photos posted.

Some reefers' tank/sps photos are nicer than the real thing.

Some reefer's tank/sps shows the true view of the real thing.

Which is yours?