2 feet paradise part II

hammy

intend to put another seio 620 to circulate .

actually the biostar flotor itself is a mini trickling filter already .

later change water might just do away with it .need to plan first because it is hooked to my UV .

jerv , do u consider UV or ozone ?

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

intend to put another seio 620 to circulate .

actually the biostar flotor itself is a mini trickling filter already .

later change water might just do away with it .need to plan first because it is hooked to my UV .

jerv , do u consider UV or ozone ?

To be frank with u, I haven't reach that stage yet... but I heard they are for different purpose... heard Ozone is more useful, UV is just to kill some bacterias and reduce the chances ur fish will get sickness... correct me if I'm wrong.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

To be frank with u, I haven't reach that stage yet... but I heard they are for different purpose... heard Ozone is more useful, UV is just to kill some bacterias and reduce the chances ur fish will get sickness... correct me if I'm wrong.

O3 Ozone is a strong oxidant and it is capable of deactivating pathogens and indicator orgenism. however it is a unstable gas and must be generated on site . oxygen molecule which is subjected to a high electrical field will break down into single oxygen atom which in turn recombine with O2 to form O3.

Whereas for UV , the passage of water passing through the UV chamber is subjected to short wavelength which will kill the pathogens and parasite . Flow must be relatively slow to increase activity time.

O3 , though unstable , is relatively more reactive than UV as it is introduced to the tank through a skimmer , however a UV is only effective for the passage of water passing through it .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Hehe... another gadget to be added into my shopping list :pinch:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Bro... Show your precious gem when they open up... lol..

:lol:

BTW, if you wan the purple zoos, i can frag... Cos I having problem placing them... lol..

haha... finally gotton my eagle eyes. they are opening very well le . DC not with mi now .

hey , frag the purple, small one will do . my tank damn cramp le . :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

finally gotton what i am looking for :)

post-69-1144506809.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

:yeah::yeah::yeah:

:yeah::yeah::yeah:

now my search for true blue zoo.

www.rarefrags.com :evil:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Yeah collecting rare specimens are so fun and satisfying... can frag me a bit? I can swap shop something else with you... not now lah... later :unsure:

Yeah collecting rare specimens are so fun and satisfying... can frag me a bit? I can swap shop something else with you... not now lah... later :unsure:

bro , wait till the eagle eye grow up first . currently got only 20 polyp . frag already cannot see already . :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

I know... later, not now. I still need to wait for my new tank to stabilise... then start looking for rare frags too. Since u r specializing in rare Zoos... what other specialization I can focus on? Must be able to frag easily... and I don't enjoy Shrooms too much ;) Then we can swap regularly :D

I know... later, not now. I still need to wait for my new tank to stabilise... then start looking for rare frags too. Since u r specializing in rare Zoos... what other specialization I can focus on? Must be able to frag easily... and I don't enjoy Shrooms too much ;) Then we can swap regularly :D

was think florida ric or florida yuma but u dun like shroom. the rest very difficult to frag without hammer and chisel leh haha

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

I also want! LoL.....anyway, nice zoos....where did you get them from? :)

gotton it from a friend on a unexpected visit with unexpected gain .

please dun ask mi who that guy is as i know he is not willing to sell the rest of his frag . :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

was think florida ric or florida yuma but u dun like shroom. the rest very difficult to frag without hammer and chisel leh haha

Actually Rics are quite nice... perhaps I can specialize in that :) But they are usually very pricey right? ;)

Bro Qxn, u wanna join us? Choose a specialization, lol.

Actually Rics are quite nice... perhaps I can specialize in that :) But they are usually very pricey right? ;)

sound like a great idea . okie , will search for great zoo . while u cultivate ric florida , then when the time come , we can exchange . :)

sustainable hobby :D

just done a minor rescape and my clam keep gapping . my pink gonio haven been coming out for a few day le , seem like dying too :unsure:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Where you going to get nice Ricordia Florida... lol... Thay cost a bomb now...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

sound like a great idea . okie , will search for great zoo . while u cultivate ric florida , then when the time come , we can exchange . :)

sustainable hobby :D

just done a minor rescape and my clam keep gapping . my pink gonio haven been coming out for a few day le , seem like dying too :unsure:

Bro... I have fragged the purple zoos.. Becos it is difficult to frag so i ended up with a lot of small frags <_< but i glue them up... :D lol...

What size can fit into your tank... Not sure too big anot...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Bro... I have fragged the purple zoos.. Becos it is difficult to frag so i ended up with a lot of small frags <_< but i glue them up... :D lol...

What size can fit into your tank... Not sure too big anot...

give mi the smallest one can le . :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets