Marine Food

fnscasey

• SRC Member

What kinds of marine foods do u guy feed with ? I had problem find a suitable food for them. Cos my Dascyllus reticulatus is small, always have to crash the pellet(Aquatic Food, Marine Pellet) to powder form to feed. Have also try feeding with freeze-dried daphina & Baby plankton. But will make my tank messy.

Like to try Azoo 9in1 marine pellet, not sure good or not ?

Is there any brand to recommend ?

• SRC Member

You can try feeding your fishes with flakes. Brine shrimps and Mysis shrimps are very hard for fishes to resist. :)

Perhaps you can try feeding your fishes with that. Frozen brine shrimps/mysis shrimps comes in about $2/packet. Some shops like Pet**** sells them for $1.50/packet.

Enjoy. ;)

• SRC Member

The shirmpes i got are in frozen cubes, i only feet like 1/3 of each cube for my 2ft tank, more then enought, and also do not overfeed your fishes or you will start getting extremely high ammonia...,,

Mine is about $2.50 each pack. Sorry, i lost couting as.. i have already cut many cubes for feeding

Best regards,

Giritharan

Hey frozen food such as brine shrimp and mysis shrimp are commnly used for food to marine fishes na dsometime also to get them to eat...

Other commercial made pelet or dried food can be used too but some fish such as butterfly do not really like this food so feeding them with shrimp are better alternative