Playstation Portable

Siaokia

• SRC Member

the sizes for certain memory card is different..some small, some wider..can fit mehz?...from my budget, looks like i can only afford the ones below 256mb...hope this will be enough for games and some music..

Which brand will be cheaper?..any recomendations?

• SRC Member

Got a Question, is psp games only available are original games? They're expensive right? Can the games be downloaded from net? If its possible, then i guess psp would be worth the money.. else buy psp liao still have to buy the orginal games.. will total up to lots of money!!! :(

• SRC Member
the sizes for certain memory card is different..some small, some wider..can fit mehz?...from my budget, looks like i can only afford the ones below 256mb...hope this will be enough for games and some music..

Which brand will be cheaper?..any recomendations?

Only MS duo pro can be use on psp.Go for sandisk duo pro 512mb new one around $100,$70-$80 for a 2nd hand.Now think anot of people who own psp V2 start selling away their 512mb to get 1gig for homebrew game :D

My decomm 4ft FOWLR

• SRC Member
Got a Question, is psp games only available are original games? They're expensive right? Can the games be downloaded from net? If its possible, then i guess psp would be worth the money.. else buy psp liao still have to buy the orginal games.. will total up to lots of money!!! :(

So far only V1.5 psp able to run rip psp and Homebrew games.Anyway sooner or later V2 will be able to crack to play leow.

My decomm 4ft FOWLR