Keeping Fishes In Coral Tank

Uptempo

I have been hearing u guys say tat those smaller angels r not reef safe n they peck on corals. i wonder if they is any specific corals tat they peck on? Meantime my tank only has button polyps, mushrooms and tube worms..... i'm thinkin of gettin some small tangs n angels..will there be any problem? i dun keep hard corals....pls advice :P

I have been hearing u guys say tat those smaller angels r not reef safe n they peck on corals. i wonder if they is any specific corals tat they peck on? Meantime my tank only has button polyps, mushrooms and tube worms..... i'm thinkin of gettin some small tangs n angels..will there be any problem? i dun keep hard corals....pls advice :P

hey once you keep angel, there will always be some risk that the angel will oeck on your corals.... Maybe you can go for more reef safe angel such as flame angel... IMo tangs are ok with corals

• SRC Member

IMO, an angel will peck at tube-worms n sometimes clams out of mischief in a more cramped environment.....

my orange-striped angel will pecked at my some of my tube-worms until they shrink n die.... n also pecked on my new corals the first few days when they r introduced, esp clams...