PLEASE BE ETHICAL AND KEEP TO YOUR WORD!!!!!!&

• SRC Member

Hi C.R,

I am in the same situation as you bro.

Me stay in CCK. Seller stay in Pasir Ris. Agreed to sell me pink prata for $50. On the day of collection, called him out of courtesy. Know what? He told me the followings:

Seller: sorry ah. prata dunno why not opening anymore. cannot sell yet. Wait till it gets better, I will call you.

dsam: really...never mind. I still take it and pay you 50 bucks even if it is not opening.

Haha...guessed what? Stupid seller was stunned by my answer dunno what to say but keep giving excuse.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! The so-call self proclaim lady's man with a big dog and spending on his equipment like nobody's business. Money does come easy if you are borned with a silver spoon.

C.R, sua la. Bound to happened one la. Dun bcos of some 'Tangs Poo' and spoil your day. Lets hope this people will have some retribution in return when they try to buy things.

Cool down bro.

Pls bear in mind tat a sms agreement or a verbal one is as good as a written contract... dun believe u can go read up the law penal code. U did a mistake and so u should apologise and dun sound like is C.R fault....

For ur info... I already did apologised to him and not once... but twice. He himself even mentioned that in his post. But he still wanna come into the forum and kick up such a big fuss. If he just wanna vent his frustrations, that I can understand. But when he wanna provoke a fight..... I welcome the challenge.

[Please don't send apologies through the phone...]