Shanghai

weisoon

• SRC Member
The place is located at Park 97 复兴公园/举兰路 junction

This park got a few disco/pub. Usually have ladies that will ask you to buy them a drink. The trick is they will ask you for the $$$ to buy, but the change dun come back..... But RMB$5000??? Dun think so lah. :shock:

Even TianShangRenJian oso not so steep.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Well... RMB$5000 is international models kind.... they usually hang out in such high profile tourist-traffic places and social events. Those real nap-shot kind. As for the rest the range is RMB$1000-3000... of course macro skimmer cannot compare to deltec skimmer lah.... the price u pay sure u get 'performance' one.

Damn.....I'm sounding like a pimp.... :P Shanghai nothing lah.... you should see Macau..... THAT is the 'Tien Shang Ren Jian'.... lol

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

Well... RMB$5000 is international models kind.... they usually hang out in such high profile tourist-traffic places and social events. Those real nap-shot kind. As for the rest the range is RMB$1000-3000... of course macro skimmer cannot compare to deltec skimmer lah.... the price u pay sure u get 'performance' one.

Damn.....I'm sounding like a pimp.... :P Shanghai nothing lah.... you should see Macau..... THAT is the 'Tien Shang Ren Jian'.... lol

Bro... u should share your experiences mah... do a Field Report!! :evil::evil:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
Shanghai nothing lah.... you should see Macau..... THAT is the 'Tien Shang Ren Jian'.... lol

Yah hor, still have the Russians somemore, for the varieties. If not good enough, then ZhuHai is just next door. Do a FR leh.... :lol:

• SRC Member
ZhuHai? lol.....

Taxi stop and all come and crowd ard you lei.... quite scary see till your eyes blurr.

What taxi, last time walk across from Macau and just after customs/immigration the 'bees' already swamp after me. :lol:

wow don't like that lei..... if you say 2 prata maybe got lar kekekeke.

Maybe you changed your passport lei?

Already say mah... provide all my passports over the years mah... 2 pratas also can lah... since I still owe you prata, win liao can contra!! :lol::lol::lol:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg