Anyone using DELTEC PROTEIN SKIMMER AP600

victorcool

:yeah: thanks for wanting to help me you guys/gals are the kind ones...weileong my old recycled not setuped tank is 4x1.5x1.5ft tank...is it ok for deltec skimmer AP600 to handle...my old tank was used for rearing ranchu goldfish but they all grew old and died...do i need to get a sump like all of you do and drill hole on my old tank...is there another way?...may i know where did you buy yours?are you using ozone generator?..by the way are you japanese or korean...don't mind if i ask..........loster are you using ap600? and by the way which ozone generator are you using...may i know where did you buy your both skimmer and ozone generator was there a difference do share your experience with me...........lawlaw i tried many websites checked many brands...bought & finished 2 books and still reading at library, times & MPH ...read up almost all in forum Marine Aquarium Equipment/Additives, DIY so far but i guess i hit the wrong areas do pardon me for my ignorance...i am willing to learn from you all and from books as you all are seniors in my eyes.....please do continue to reply & thank you

truth remains..."Thirsty in an Ocean"

• SRC Member

hahaha... it was my pet cat :D

anywa, the max usage of ozone for the ap 600 or apf 600 is 50mg/h. it is a good skimmer for my 3ft tank. i use it with Hailea ozonizer with controller output.

u can check with the our local dealer: http://www.eaquanature.com/web/index.html

by the way, what is the thickness of your 4ft tank? 6mm may not suitable for salt water. i know of few people had their tank leak after some time :)

age.png