Pic I Took.. Seem Like A

bwilly

• SRC Member

It is a monitor lizard... very common in Singapore waters....

I hate them! They are a bane to my taxidermy work... at times when I leave skulls to rot and process, they will come and drag it away to feast....

I have seen one dragging away a huge oxen head that is twice the size before.. powerful fellow and to some army boyz, delicious too :lol::D:lol::lol:

• SRC Member

We always get it at the wet gap of Seletar Camp. I have a MSG who is an expert at gutting that thing. Yummy too.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

When I was young and used to stay in kampung, this bugger came and ate up my chicken. After that, too full to run. So we catched that bugger and cooked it up for a feast. Taste good - like chicken. If you guys want to have Monitor Lizard feast, let me know. But I need help in catching and the slaughtering part. I can do the cooking.... :D