Am I a Pilot ....hamannbmw

hamannbmw

• SRC Member
Although I am also not very sure about what is going on but I believe things will work out

I mean, I do agree to some extent that photoshoping to a completely different picture is a rather bad action but he is doing it at his own will and conscience.

Well most of the other amazing corals you see out there are also photoshoped to some extent, there's no escaping from the fact.

WL, I'm not sure about the cheating part but as far as photoshoping is concerned, as long as those pictures do not cause you grief disturbance or affect you socially or mentally, why not just accept it 

for example: u made a minor mistake, i noticed it, mocked your mistake and called you a liar.. ? pls note: myself also made that mistake and even worst -I intended to cheat so that I k show off to others .... later, someone advised me to stop. But i refused.. con't to attack, mock you as if i am a upright person who never cheat. ?? In additional to this, I have no intention to apologize for my action and will ensure that not a shred of evidence left. ...

Any comments?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, I do agree to some extent that photoshoping to a completely different picture is a rather bad action but he is doing it at his own will and conscience.

BH, I don't understand. Firstly you say photoshop one SPS photo from brown to orange is bad action then you also said he is doing at his own will and conscience.

This means you agree that he is in the wrong. This also means his conscience is not clean as well.

Well most of the other amazing corals you see out there are also photoshoped to some extent, there's no escaping from the fact.

WL, I'm not sure about the cheating part but as far as photoshoping is concerned, as long as those pictures do not cause you grief disturbance or affect you socially or mentally, why not just accept it 

Well.. photoshop is fine, no one cares about that, no one should have fear of posting their SPS photos whether it is enhanced or not. You can do what you want to your corals photos because no one will care but don't go around the forum pin-pointing and accusing that another reefer who posted a photo with enhanced contrast is a "CHEATER and LIAR". Those are the exact words he used and I just merely use the same back on him. He will have to accept and eat those words because it came out from him.

Worst off... when those photos were pointed out, instead of feeling remorseful he went around trying to wipe off the evident. How come before that he feel so proud until he used it on his avarta only have to remove it later?

oic, I get the picture now

I shall not post anymore comments :)

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

oic, I get the picture now

I shall not post anymore comments :)

What's your comments after reading my post?

So fast no comments?

I quote another one from him from this post:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...30entry454377

Stop ranting and admit that u edited the photos and lied/cheat. Can? I really dunno how you going to post any further thing in this forum without being laughed at.

So now I see how he is going to post any photos in the forum w/o being laughed at!!!!

Well.... edit the photo means cheating and lying..... so how?

• SRC Member
Well.... edit the photo means cheating and lying..... so how?

What how..... put a blanket on his head, see nothing and hear nothing.... jus like an ostrich that stuff its head into the ground, " as long as i didnt see u, u cant see me" wahahahahaha............

• SRC Member

btw this thread should had been close 48 hours ago.......... I've touch down houston and back in Sin. :lol:

Something very weird here, at times thread was closed like nobody business. However when u made an official request, it doesnt ...wahahaha

How come har........ :whistle I guess its incubation time :P

• SRC Member

hi guys... from the 1st chapter till now.. i think both sides all have fault... why not just call it at even.. and leave all things behind.... . before things gets ugly again....at least there are a better bonding of friendship being established ya....

hmmm... hanmannbmw... when is my kopi session... (want to become my 1st pilot in my book izzit :evil::evil::evil: ) .. and let me know when u want to take the scrapper from me.... :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Hi hmkui,

Sorry no offend, but

hi guys... from the 1st chapter till now.. i think both sides all have fault...

Err can pin point out each side fault?

why not just call it at even.. and leave all things behind.... . before things gets ugly again....at least there are a better bonding of friendship being established ya....

friendship? This is what he did in the beginning pretending and digging for information. Then after that go behind your back and stap you. Once bitten twice shy, you think I so stupid to fren fren again? :lol:

• SRC Member
Hi hmkui,

Sorry no offend, but

hi guys... from the 1st chapter till now.. i think both sides all have fault... 

Err can pin point out each side fault?

hi.. not offended.... :lol::lol: ... well.. don't think will elaborate further on the faults.. as what is done cannot be undone.. so just let it rest... ya...

friendship? This is what he did in the beginning pretending and digging for information. Then after that go behind your back and stap you. Once bitten twice shy, you think I so stupid to fren fren again? 

well.. the frendship is not with him lah!!!!!...... :P:P

• SRC Member

hi.. not offended.... :lol::lol: ... well.. don't think will elaborate further on the faults.. as what is done cannot be undone.. so just let it rest... ya...

well.. the frendship is not with him lah!!!!!...... :P:P

lolz.. ok noted.. no problem... :D

sorry for reading it wrongly.. hehehe