• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Same bought it from Dunlop street for $15,

Also Today i am going to seletar, Could you recommand me some very colourful corals that will fit with lightning system temperoly till i get my Ati T5 Light,

Best Regards,

Giritharan

Guess where im never going. go seletar for what? stop buying livestock man. ANd save money for better equipment. 30 watts of FL??? Pls man. even mushrooms may suffer. STOP BUYING LIVESTOCK.

Recommend corals that will fit with your light? Thats a trick question. because no coral will fit

• SRC Member
that pink coral is called a cauliflower coral which is of the Dendrophyta sp... almost impossible to keep alive even by most advanced aquarists. Cause real dedication is needed to feed the animals .

that sea fan is a deep water fan, also another invert very hard to keep alive even with target feeding of live rotifers and phytoplankton. it is also non-photosynthetic. people who don't know much about ends up looking at its beauty only to see it waste away in a matter of weeks.

you could have really used all that money and spent it wisely on better equipment.

you tank has not even really went through its cycling stage entirely, judging by that whole patch of diatoms beside your tube.

The people here are trying to refrain from flaming you already....seeking attention.... oh man..... what a way to put it.

I put the sea anemone after my water was cycle, i mean 0 ammonia and 0 no2,

Not only brown stuff growing in my tank.. the seletar farm also got a tank simlar like me and brown stuff also grows around his tube anemone.

What you mean by (The people here are trying to refrain from flaming you already....seeking attention.... oh man..... what a way to put it.)

Best Regards,

Giritharan

• SRC Member

If You dont want to listen to our advice.

DONT ASK FOR IT.

No one is going to bother to give you help in the future anymore with this attitude.And i can honestly say as a fact, most of the people who can help u dont bother with your threads anymore.

• SRC Member
If You dont want to listen to our advice.

DONT ASK FOR IT.

No one is going to bother to give you help in the future anymore with this attitude.

Today i going to drive down to seletar to look around bro,

ANy way how much does the T5 light cost, :) And also i see some tanks have purple light,

Best Regard,

Giritharan

• SRC Member
Also Today i am going to seletar, Could you recommand me some very colourful corals that will fit with lightning system temperoly till i get my Ati T5 Light,

oh sorry i didnt know you were just going to look around. its my fault your above quote really makes it sure that u are only going to look around and not buying anything :ph34r:

my tank lights u can basically its purplish white too . its the intensity that matters in this case.

goodbye

• SRC Member
upgrade your lighting to at least a few PLs of T5s.

that should do the trick for most beginning aquarists.

FLs are never adequate these days.

especially when you have only 1 actinic and 1 10k bulb.

k,, i will be getting $400 by this friday to buy those light, Hey thanks again bro,

Best Regards,

Giritharan