Alveopora

marble

• SRC Member

Hi Bro & Sis!

Can you let me know if Alveopora nid high water flow for survival and will they change their colour after having it for sometime?

Mine was bought frm another fellow reefer and it turned White instead of the picture showing Green in colour after placing it in my tank. Hee Hee. Tot it is kinda queer. Out of curiousity wanna find out onli. (Not blaming the seller hor.)

Anybody rearing it and got experience like mine? Any tips for it to flourish well?

:thanks:

• SRC Member

• SRC Member
Hi Bro & Sis!

Can you let me know if Alveopora nid high water flow for survival and will they change their colour after having it for sometime?

Mine was bought frm another fellow reefer and it turned White instead of the picture showing Green in colour after placing it in my tank. Hee Hee. Tot it is kinda queer. Out of curiousity wanna find out onli. (Not blaming the seller hor.)

Anybody rearing it and got experience like mine? Any tips for it to flourish well?

:thanks:

Correction to last...it nvr turn all white.........Typo error...

Jzt wondering wat color will it change fm???

I meant it started out as brown in color then slowingly change to greenish etc type of color rite??? <_<