Ocean Nutrition pellets

KTLK

• SRC Member

I thought I saw in reborn that they have the big bottle. Not sure is it 400g though.

I would be very careful if I buy from Chatuchak. Sometime they take the empty bottle and fill it up with cheapo pellet food and sell it. Similar with what they do on the copied perfume. Knowing how much PO4 there will be if you use the copied pellet food, I won't want to take the risk.

• SRC Member
I thought I saw in reborn that they have the big bottle. Not sure is it 400g though.

I would be very careful if I buy from Chatuchak. Sometime they take the empty bottle and fill it up with cheapo pellet food and sell it. Similar with what they do on the copied perfume. Knowing how much PO4 there will be if you use the copied pellet food, I won't want to take the risk.

reborn used to have the 400g but not anymore now. Think what u seen is the 200g

• SRC Member

Just wonder why you need such big bottle. Unless you have a FOWLR tank, if you feed so heavily, don't you have problem with high nutrient in your water? If you thinking of keeping the bottle for a few months, won't freshness be a concern if the bottle has been opened and subject to moisture?

• SRC Member
Just wonder why you need such big bottle. Unless you have a FOWLR tank, if you feed so heavily, don't you have problem with high nutrient in your water? If you thinking of keeping the bottle for a few months, won't freshness be a concern if the bottle has been opened and subject to moisture?

Yup I'm having a 5 footer fowlr & yes I feed very heavily,lots of times but little per feeding. The price of the 200g is $20 & I heard for 400g only cost $28. So far my Shorty II skimmer is doing very well so I'm not that worry :)

• SRC Member
i feed heavily also. 100g pellets runs out in 3 wks. the other time AM had a promotion - 2x100g at 15 dollars. but now no more liao

will be good if someone knows where we can find 400g bottles.

My 200g finish in about 3wks <_< All my tangs & big angels eating like pig,very "siong" man

I saw in the internet 400g bottle cost USD15.99 but freight charges makes it not worthwhile. Wondering y local lfs don't bring in the 400g :angry: