Marine Expedition Exhibition

hoppinghippos

• SRC Member

hi, I went for a SIF volunteer marine expedition a few months ago to sabah, where we did reef survey as part of a marine conservation effort. There'll be an exhibition on this expedition with focuz on the experience, village kampung life, reef survey method, marine conservation, with lots of photos to see too! so anyone interested can pop by the area outside LT 27 at the science faculty foyer from wed to fri 11am to 5pm! I will be manning the booth on wed from 1 to 3!

hi, I went for a SIF volunteer marine expedition a few months ago to sabah, where we did reef survey as part of a marine conservation effort. There'll be an exhibition on this expedition with focuz on the experience, village kampung life, reef survey method, marine conservation, with lots of photos to see too! so anyone interested can pop by the area outside LT 27 at the science faculty foyer from wed to fri 11am to 5pm! I will be manning the booth on wed from 1 to 3!

yo.. any babe helping to man the stall..?

kind of far ah.. outsider can come in..?

anyway me also damnz lazy..

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hi newfisher, no lah I graduated oredi, and not from science fac either. its basically a marine expedition under SIF, similar to those go build school, build toilet, etc expeditions except this one is to do a reef survey at sabah, cuz they plan to have another marine park similar to sipadan area, but this time in the northern waters of sabah. its a 3 week expedition with damn jialat conditions, stay at kampung area in tents, build your own toilets, kitchen, showers, dive racks, etc... but hey you dive VIRGIN waters, nobody ever dive before one. next year will have another similar expedition called Beyond Lands End III. look out for it.

fuel: really ar?? wah lau, I think science new intake like not many chios leh, other facs much better.

Ah? I dun observe chiobu in nus....i observe them outside school. I find chiobus in nus to be a stuck up bunch. Not even worth my glances. :evil:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Ah? I dun observe chiobu in nus....i observe them outside school. I find chiobus in nus to be a stuck up bunch. Not even worth my glances. :evil:

most probably have not met a real man to tame her..

like tarzan n jane..

"oga..oga.. me tarzan, u jane..!"

*pull gal into cave by draggin her hair.*

alot of moments later..

"oh.. u me man, tarzan..u know."

most probably have not met a real man to tame her..

like tarzan n jane..

*pull gal into cave by draggin her hair.*

alot of moments later..

"oh.. u me man, tarzan..u know."

WAahahhahahaaaa... :lol:

A broken heart, A life torn apart.

Screams with no sound.

No solution to be found.

Forsaken by all, Blood spatterd on a wall.

Left all alone, Still as a stone.

Locked in eternal sleep, No more tears to weep...