Any Marine Lfs??

Kalib

theres one called marine pets beside katong shopping center... i think its alled odeon katong shopping center or smth... its just next to KSC...

marine parade i call only think of sam yick

hi,

There's one shop called Planet Aquatic selling some marine stuff at Marine Parade Central, between the the 7-11 shop and the Salvation Army Dropping point.

There's another one called Sam Yick near the Marine Parade Food Center.

Cheers !

Does Marine Pets sell LS/corals etc. ? Didn't see any there, just some pple sitting in the office ... doesn't look like a LFS leh, dun know, I mayB wrong.

Hey marin epets do sometime bring in corals do check it out..... Hey in fact their stuff and things are price quite reasonably........

So they would have marine LS for sale right?

Yes and the boss gilbert is a very friendly guy.......... Hey their corals are of very nice shape and szie is very big and complete when gilbert hve a chance to lay his hand on them.... BtW you should go to the front of the shop and see their dispaly tank(more than 5 years if i am not wrong)

hey dispar,

gilbert brings in corals also??? never knew that....yup, but totally agree...gilbert's tank has been up for years and it's very very healthy.... shud check out the polyp extension of most of his corals....amazing..and he sells his equipment at good prices too...he's got alot of contacts if u need him to help u find something...heh..

"Save a reef, grow your own"

• SRC Member

Yes and the boss gilbert is a very friendly guy.......... Hey their corals are of very nice shape and szie is very big and complete when gilbert hve a chance to lay his hand on them.... BtW you should go to the front of the shop and see their dispaly tank(more than 5 years if i am not wrong)

Ah... ok thanks. Would drop by one of these days when i'm free to take a look.

• SRC Member
ONe more along tanjong katong rd...Li***d Des***n

Er where's that? I can't quite seem to figure out the name=\

Can PM me the name and roughly where its located?

Went down to marine pets at Odeon today. Don't seem to sell any LS, asked a lady there(well she's the only one in the shop) she told me they only do setting up + sell equipment. They don't sell any marine LS.

hey dispar,

gilbert brings in corals also??? never knew that....yup, but totally agree...gilbert's tank has been up for years and it's very very healthy.... shud check out the polyp extension of most of his corals....amazing..and he sells his equipment at good prices too...he's got alot of contacts if u need him to help u find something...heh..

yeah always go there to admire his tank especially the giant blastomussa ard 12-15cm in diameter and each polyp is ard 3-4cm in diameter

yah man, he always seems to be able to lay his hands on the rare corals...love his red brain too...and his huge pinkish red ricordea... his system is quite simple actually right but his nitrate is 0....

All his coral are nice and i have to admit btw didn't he told you that his beloved ricodea yuma was killed by a acro which drop onto them............ Hey how you know his nitrate is 0

• 1 year later...

Hi! There is one in Katong shopping Centre itself.

Downstairs-Basement. (He has very nice show tank with tons of corals)(price quite reasonable, but not many fishes.)

There is also 1 in Joo Chait.

Got tons of fishes.. hehe.. but has a lot dead fishes in tanks too! :D

There is one at Eunos MRT too.

healthy fishes.(new stocks comes every wednesday.)

Further in the East/Central will be reborn at lavender street.

I guess the nearest to your question(marine/parade katong will be Katong

shopping centre) :)