Atman MH fixture for bid

Tigger

• SRC Member

Hi All,

The above for bid. Start at $40. No reserve price. Used it for 1.5 years. Comes with 1x9 mnth old astralux bulb and 1x20K bulb. In working condition. This Mh can be hanged or u can use the light stand that comes with it. Good for up to three feet. Selling it as I have upgraded my lights to 250w mh.

Pls bid in dollars only. closing 15 Nov 05, 2359hrs

Dimensions:

L-23inch x W-14inch x H-4inch

PS: I reserve all rights to this bid

post-10-1131714434.jpg

• SRC Member
Can I ask if it is suitable for planted tank as I understand that light ranging fm 6 to 8k is more suitable for plants. If not, roughly how much does the mh bulb of such colour rating cost? thks..

Bro, I have no experience on planted tank at all. This is a Dual End mh version.

Bro, I have no experience on planted tank at all. This is a Dual End mh version.

k thks anyway.. 1 more question.. If I will to mount it onto the tank using the stand, what is the width from one end to the other. Actually my tank is 3ft * 1.5 ft, so not sure if the light can sit properly onto the tank using the stand.

• SRC Member

k thks anyway.. 1 more question.. If I will to mount it onto the tank using the stand, what is the width from one end to the other. Actually my tank is 3ft * 1.5 ft, so not sure if the light can sit properly onto the tank using the stand.

The stand has adjustable width, meaning u can slide until 1.5 feet.

Decided to close bid earlier. Winner is Bubble gum @ $110. Thanks to all who express interest.

I have to reject Ekky's bid as phone number posted is invalid.

Ai yo, so fast close. I was waiting to put in a bid nearer the closing date! Good buy anyway. Cheers.

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be, be one.

Marcus Aurelius