TECO RA 240 for sale

kamiru

• SRC Member

Hi,

selling the above for people who wants the parts from the above model. Every part is working nicely. Only that there is gas leak, thats why it is faulty. Got conned by another reefer last month when i got this. <_<

Cause after full gas topup, 3 weeks later u will find that it will have hard time cooling the water.

from my experience, the compressor might need to change and it cost about $200... so a bit not worth it. Who's the liar?? I think last month only 2 - 3 person selling RA240....can call him to discuss?

• SRC Member
from my experience, the compressor might need to change and it cost about $200... so a bit not worth it. Who's the liar?? I think last month only 2 - 3 person selling RA240....can call him to discuss?

Hi to prevent any misunderstanding for my sales. THe compressor is working fine, certified by chiller repairman derek. Its leak is at the bottom where we cannot access.

• SRC Member

And also, do not hijack my thread and accuse the item which is working well turns to be spoilt. Are u the certifier? Or can u repair chiller? Pls use your brain b4 accusing anything.

Hey! take it easy I not trying to hijack you thread, just wanna help you solve your problem.

Agree I not the cetifier, just share my experience when last time my chiller almost having the same problem and pls understand my msg was trying to advise you call the seller and talk to him.

"Pls use your brain b4 accusing anything." I think this was a bit over sensitive ... nvm I apology here, since my english so poor... won't give any comments.

• SRC Member
Hey! take it easy I not trying to hijack you thread, just wanna help you solve your problem.

Agree I not the cetifier, just share my experience when last time my chiller almost having the same problem and pls understand my msg was trying to advise you call the seller and talk to him.

"Pls use your brain b4 accusing anything." I think this was a bit over sensitive ... nvm I apology here, since my english so poor... won't give any comments.

U r too much. Anyway thks for "helping". Nobody will know u r a mute if u don't talk.

Pls read the thread properly. I am selling the chiller for parts if someone needs it.

And BTW, if i can get the seller, will i need to sell it here?

Did i say the compressor is spoilt?

Might as well u say the thermostat, display, the fan & the fins are spoilt.

U r just here to disrupt the sales. Pls look at Chuck D reply after you said abt the slandering words.

Anyway, i am really pissed off by your words. Take care!