My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• SRC Member

Hi Ken, this is the cable but u would need to get the connector to able to slid ur MH up and down... maybe when u pop by my hse, then I show u or next week can bring u to the shop to buy. Cheaper to buy at the shop then to get from the chaps who do the fixing :ph34r: Today saw some clams, again.... sigh... tempted to get it, but phewww..... Warnmer was there to STOP me !!! :P

Dennis, u are a loving n caring father/hubby indeed :bow: Next week, call me to have coffee la... morning is ok for me. Mon to Thurs I'm free :D

Er.... I think no need to go smell my car when it arrived lar, coz there's so many new cars in our carprak, everyday we all are smelling new cars here :pinch:

As for the new terous here, its indeed driven by a gal when me n my wife saw it, maybe also driven by her hubby too. Confirm its terous n not rush.. We smell already :D:lol::upsidedown:

Yah, agree that there are lots and lots of new cars lately, come back at 11pm+ must park in dunno which deck already, last time at least still can get a lot in deck 3 even after midnight.

:D u r rite, its terous, went car smelling last nite when i home. :ph34r: There are 2 black terous, so u will be the first person to own a Rush in Blk 406 carpark! :upsidedown:

Btw, care to pm wat car and no u drving so next time i see u in carpark can high beam u B):evil:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Yah, agree that there are lots and lots of new cars lately, come back at 11pm+ must park in dunno which deck already, last time at least still can get a lot in deck 3 even after midnight.

:D u r rite, its terous, went car smelling last nite when i home. :ph34r: There are 2 black terous, so u will be the first person to own a Rush in Blk 406 carpark! :upsidedown:

Btw, care to pm wat car and no u drving so next time i see u in carpark can high beam u B):evil:

sigh... now if go back ard 10-11, got to drive all way up to even level 4 :fear: .So many new cars nowadays given tat the price of prices drop :P

So far, yet to get the car plate no. ... will pm u if I got it. wat's ur made and plate no too ? Can low beam u if bump into u too :lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

not dat nice lah ;)

else i wouldnt stop fishtalk :ph34r:

n i woulda grab 1 too :lol:

Er... I purposely chose those not so nice one ma.. But our gal says dun wastes $$, still got many LFS yet to go :pinch: In the end, got fishes and corals instead :upsidedown:

WARNER... this time spell correctly liao... How's ur new zoo ? :yeah: Maybe next week pass by ur hse again to collect version of clams :eyebrow: The 3 in one clams :whistle

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

sigh... now if go back ard 10-11, got to drive all way up to even level 4 :fear: .So many new cars nowadays given tat the price of prices drop :P

So far, yet to get the car plate no. ... will pm u if I got it. wat's ur made and plate no too ? Can low beam u if bump into u too :lol:

bump into me i will claim your insurance :evil::D I m driving white civic 49. next 2 weeks will b on reservist so probably no chance to bump into each other.... hope tank will b fine when i come back ....

Wats the car and no u r drving now? 2nite i will go smell old car 1st :D

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member

Er... I purposely chose those not so nice one ma.. But our gal says dun wastes $$, still got many LFS yet to go :pinch: In the end, got fishes and corals instead :upsidedown:

WARNER... this time spell correctly liao... How's ur new zoo ? :yeah: Maybe next week pass by ur hse again to collect version of clams :eyebrow: The 3 in one clams :whistle

signs.... :(

u still got it wrong..... :angry:

lol next week no prob ;)

ill keep the swee clams for u :lol:

anyday except mon n wed tho <_<

• SRC Member

reservist ar ???? good good... holiday camp :lol: Think ur wife is well trained to handle ur tank after all this while when u reef :upsidedown:

My car this morning broke down again when caught up with jam...sigh.... :( Hope the new car comes in soon or I'm gonna worried sick.... My car is a small yellow car from Suzuki la. This is a car where punters would not like to get as it spells Su -su -kee :eyeblur:

• SRC Member
reservist ar ???? good good... holiday camp :lol: Think ur wife is well trained to handle ur tank after all this while when u reef :upsidedown:

My car this morning broke down again when caught up with jam...sigh.... :( Hope the new car comes in soon or I'm gonna worried sick.... My car is a small yellow car from Suzuki la. This is a car where punters would not like to get as it spells Su -su -kee :eyeblur:

nah... wife dun even know how to feed fish, she got no single bit of interest in the tank, probably the tank to her is just another cabinet in the house :D Will be getting a food timer. The only thing I will ask her to help is to top up water and i hope she can remember :lol::upsidedown:

so u r the owner of the one and only ignis in the carpark. when ur new car arrives, still one and only rush :D

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member

nah... wife dun even know how to feed fish, she got no single bit of interest in the tank, probably the tank to her is just another cabinet in the house :D Will be getting a food timer. The only thing I will ask her to help is to top up water and i hope she can remember :lol::upsidedown:

so u r the owner of the one and only ignis in the carpark. when ur new car arrives, still one and only rush :D

wow... ur, my wife like same kind leh.... :P only see and ask this n that... other than ta, everything also dunno. :fear:

Our C/pk got a few ignis leh. the sports ignis is not me. Dun have this $$$$$ to buy ah :pinch: Anyway, if u need help during ur reservis, can call or sms me ... Absolutely service free :yeah: U still got my HP no, right ?

• SRC Member
:thanks: dun worry, only got "big problem" then will activate u :lol:

:lol::D:P U activate me in this big problem... think I'll have to scratch my head till bold liao :P anyway, need help, let me know :)