My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Supporter
Wat sarcacism ?? U too sensitive liao la bro. ;) We knows u dislike to see skimmate in the collector cup. U drink the skimmate, I follow suit, sui bo ? :fear:

Ya I know ur bottom is bare liao :pinch: some wrasses don need sand lor. they hide among rocks and swims top level of the reef tank. Reefzzz's tank not yet done. Still got a huge pc of rock yet to add in. probably need another week or so

fairy wrasse dun stay in sand mahz :)

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member
fairy wrasse dun stay in sand mahz :)

Ya some wrasses dun hide in thesand so they usually swims in the open.. :lol: Maybe can drop by ur hse someday to view ur Swee swee tank ya. U stays near Ming's hse too right?

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Ya some wrasses dun hide in thesand so they usually swims in the open.. :lol: Maybe can drop by ur hse someday to view ur Swee swee tank ya. U stays near Ming's hse too right?

u scary leh.. u seems to know where all the reefers stay... :unsure:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
hi bro,thx for offering!!! i stay near 6th ave, near ghim moh, isit near u? :P

he stays near jalan kayu.. but to him, no place is too far when coming to see nice tanks.. hahah.. correct or not, Sean? :rolleyes:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
Ya I know ur bottom is bare liao :pinch:

me nearly faint when i read this part... too much info leh.. hahahhaa

• SRC Member
Aiya... anytime lah... But whree's ur cooper? U rescape ur tank liao. Can post a pic of ur rescape bonsia tank in my thead , no problem with it :whistle

already done liao... but the pics is at the other site... lazy to post pics at both side lor... hahaha...

• SRC Member
u scary leh.. u seems to know where all the reefers stay... :unsure:

Wait a minute... do I recall tat ur place there got a very famous Bak kut teh stall at the hawker ?? :pinch::whistle Or am I jus making another guess :evil:

he stays near jalan kayu.. but to him, no place is too far when coming to see nice tanks.. hahah.. correct or not, Sean?

Nice tanks must drive ard to see see and feed the fish too..... So when can pop over ur hse agin to catch ur Sexy Fox and feed ur mollies ?? :lol:

me nearly faint when i read this part... too much info leh.. hahahhaa

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
already done liao... but the pics is at the other site... lazy to post pics at both side lor... hahaha...

I'll zoom over tat side to ur thread to see the new face look of ya tank :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

Kelvin, u neber post ur full tank shot lei. Oly see u trying to take a shop of urself plus ur scenary outside the window <_< Mai paiseh la, post post a pic here quick :look:

• SRC Member

dun wan lah.. my tank cannot make it leh..

• SRC Member
Wait a minute... do I recall tat ur place there got a very famous Bak kut teh stall at the hawker ?? :pinch::whistle Or am I jus making another guess :evil:

Nice tanks must drive ard to see see and feed the fish too..... So when can pop over ur hse agin to catch ur Sexy Fox and feed ur mollies ?? :lol:

foxy can catch anytime.. i trying to catch the 8 line out :angry:

• SRC Member
Bro ft.. very nice yellow plate, isit mini size or big piece ? :thanks::peace:

Not yellow bro Lum, its green but pale color :pinch: Size is abt a cigarette box. Hope it grow grow grow :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
foxy can catch anytime.. i trying to catch the 8 line out :angry:

Mr Diver, u sure got many warlord in ur tank waiting to be imprisoned :ph34r::P So how to catch them, so elusive and alert, hummmm.... to solve ur problem, probably the way to go is to rescape :yeah::sick:

• SRC Member
Mr Diver, u sure got many warlord in ur tank waiting to be imprisoned :ph34r::P So how to catch them, so elusive and alert, hummmm.... to solve ur problem, probably the way to go is to rescape :yeah::sick:

good idea.. u help me? :whistle

• SRC Member
good idea.. u help me? :whistle

U get me the ask kit first then we dive in together to rescape, how's tat ? :eyebrow: Anyway, ur tank seems very much loaded with GEMS and lotsa of lobos... How many u could in ur tank ? :unsure:

• SRC Member
U get me the ask kit first then we dive in together to rescape, how's tat ? :eyebrow: Anyway, ur tank seems very much loaded with GEMS and lotsa of lobos... How many u could in ur tank ? :unsure:

dun know.. thinking of clearing all my blastos...

• SRC Member
dun know.. thinking of clearing all my blastos...

u running A Fever ? :unsure: Sure or not ? U took so much trouble to find all your fetish beloved Lobo, and now u want to sell them away? ? ? Wat agitated you ah?

• SRC Member
Ppl say sell blastos u say sell lobo! Must be the holiday mood kicking in for you

hahhaa.. yah lor... think our pal is too tired liao.. must hv choing a lot of shipment lately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...