My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

this is fishtalk thread of course go visit his house la... keke... else visit breadtalk meh? :P:P:P

PP, u sure funny abt talking going to whose hse. U could switch and think fast abt my nick, from fishtalk to BREADTALK !!! :upsidedown::bow: Anyway, miss the fun that u guys had last night when u all went coral visiting to SO MANY PLACES :shock:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
haha..

*jealous*

okay la.. my future house.. must be at sengkang...

LOL

im depriving myself out of all the fun..

Come come Bro Jem, join us here at Sengkang. But u need not shift all the way here lar, :P Sis Moi-da from Katong there also runs all over the island. Sometimes I do think she will make a Good TAXI driver :pinch:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

Wah, got alot of friends :lol::lol: And lots of things to see compared to my tank! :lol:

Bro, is it eating? More pics of the YT k? :P:thanks:

Yup... now ur YT got lotsa of friends ... and in another of couple of days, he will received another few more friends, his cousin YT, Yelo tang :P and dory... meanwhile I will try to snap a few more pixs of the fishes :upsidedown:

• SRC Member
solor wrasse

bro, not that tame leh, one of the most aggressive of fairy wrasse

Oops... lucky me, nearly got it last time... Ok. noted its characters liao. :thanks:

Bro, can update FTS... need to steal some inspiration leh 

your photos always look like diving shoot to me

Ok. will post a FTS when free, maybe tomoro nite, ok :peace: And if u do pop by my hse next time, put on ur head gear and I will allow u to dive in my tank . But only allowed ur head to dive in onli, not with ur whole body :P:D:lol:

Anyway, todays a busy day for me. Let me think, so many reefers came and left. Bro Jervis, Hammy, kennethK, Moi-da and hubby, bellajio and wife, Wanna say nice meeting those tat I'm meeting for the first time.

• SRC Member
hers all wrasse leh, your should know ma.

Now tat I recall, think she got 4 dif types of wrasses. ;) Again, its either heng or sway. Jus like keeping flame angel :huh: either it nips at ur fleshy corals or peaceful

B.T.W, warner, did the aptisia comes back ? or totally wipe out ?

Come come Bro Jem, join us here at Sengkang. But u need not shift all the way here lar, :P Sis Moi-da from Katong there also runs all over the island. Sometimes I do think she will make a Good TAXI driver :pinch:

How you know I'm taking my taxi license huh? Gotta study for 6 weeks first and then take a test. Don't know whether will pass or not?

If I do, will drive my dad's yellow cab. The one and only unique taxi that runs on Petrol!

• SRC Member
How you know I'm taking my taxi license huh? Gotta study for 6 weeks first and then take a test. Don't know whether will pass or not?

If I do, will drive my dad's yellow cab. The one and only unique taxi that runs on Petrol!

to take taxi licence in Spore must be of at least certain age leh...u so old liao meh? Ops!

:P:P

no joke? ur dad really the one who drove the petrol cab here? he was interviewed by the newspaper a few months back rite? but i thought the driver was kinda young? or i getting old and memory failing liao... :cry:

• SRC Member

to take taxi licence in Spore must be of at least certain age leh...u so old liao meh? Ops!

:P:P

no joke? ur dad really the one who drove the petrol cab here? he was interviewed by the newspaper a few months back rite? but i thought the driver was kinda young? or i getting old and memory failing liao... :cry:

YOU GETTING OLD!! lol.... wah bro fishtalk nice tank! like ping pong say must visit your house again someday.... btw your umbrella still with me :P

paiseh ar... now on course so no time to meet you and pass it to you...

• SRC Member

Now tat I recall, think she got 4 dif types of wrasses. ;) Again, its either heng or sway. Jus like keeping flame angel :huh: either it nips at ur fleshy corals or peaceful

B.T.W, warner, did the aptisia comes back ? or totally wipe out ?

weisheng... my wrasses dun wanna greet him :ph34r:

they were all sleeping when he was here :lol::lol::lol:

and yeah bro fishtalk... all wipe out on ur 1st try :ph34r:

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

• SRC Member

YOU GETTING OLD!! lol.... wah bro fishtalk nice tank! like ping pong say must visit your house again someday.... btw your umbrella still with me :P

paiseh ar... now on course so no time to meet you and pass it to you...

:thanks::bow: for ur generous comment. As for the umbrella, no hurry lah.... Anyway, u may rtn next time when u pop over again. There's major change from the last time u [pop over :P

Wah liao... u mention it urself. I thought u still joking but actually took the course liao... U serious abt drinig cab? :blink: Think u can broadcast here at SRC, many reefers here will booked ur cab whenever there is shipments :P