Sharing some pics of my 1yr old tank..

It has been about 1yr now. Most SPS are at least few mths old.. Wanted to share some pics here (since it is this "place" that i get to know a lot of people & knowledge). This is my 3rd setup for the past 5yrs or so. Was hoping that it will stay for a long while but not too sure now given that i need to travel aboard for a extend period again.. *sigh* :(

Anyway, this tank is 3'x3' lighted with 4x 250W bLV 10kk and 2x T5 actinic. Total current movement is slightly less than 30k l/h..

Let begin! With a old photo back in Feb_05..

post-22-1133148155.jpg

All, thanx for the good words! My system is very typical of a zeovit tank.. Main chores include pumping the reactor daily, dosing the zeo products regularly (according to instructions, lesson learnts), cleaning the tank walls, siphoning of dirts from bare bottom (which i am a bit lazy most of e time), changing ~25l water per week, changing out the zeolite (every 6 weeks), carbon (every 4 weeks).. That is about all. To be honest, i am very happy with what the zeovit system do for me. I have never have any problem with diatom, cynano etc.. All the LRs are totally "clean" even when under 4x250w. Oh ya, but there will be some on the tank walls.. Can't achieve what some other reefers do (mine still need to clean every few days).

Btw, i like my stags too.. Esp the one from Robe and AGM.. They have grown alot..

Back to my sharing.. Left ZOOM..

post-22-1133156064.jpg