Help on Psp

DeadmanZ

• SRC Member
Hi bros out there, im planning to get a psp soon.. but not sure whats the difference between a us n jap set. And ya, can the games be downloaded? And also where to download them?? Wants to find out first b4 buying.. ;)

U can get the 1006K set better, Asian even SONY warranty even though they dun cover much.

Pls dun download as they are virus spreading to destroy the PSP code..

Be Original, a 2nd hand game is abt 30-40 which is quite reasonable....

NOw get it abt $400.... good price..

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

U can get the 1006K set better, Asian even SONY warranty even though they dun cover much.

Pls dun download as they are virus spreading to destroy the PSP code..

Be Original, a 2nd hand game is abt 30-40 which is quite reasonable....

NOw get it abt $400.... good price..

wats a 1006K set?? And where do i find 2nd hand games?? So if buy psp, best is dont dl anything into it?? So as to say what version also not important ??

• SRC Member

if you want to dl game, you need a version 1.50 and it usually cost much more and i dont think there is any more new stock. you have to get it 2nd hand. erm bro iori del, i been dling tons of stuff into my psp, nothing happen. you just have to know where to dl it. but if you want to dl game to psp, you must be prepare to pay at least 150 more for a 1gb memory stick as most of the game are quite big.

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
if you want to dl game, you need a version 1.50 and it usually cost much more and i dont think there is any more new stock. you have to get it 2nd hand. erm bro iori del, i been dling tons of stuff into my psp, nothing happen. you just have to know where to dl it. but if you want to dl game to psp, you must be prepare to pay at least 150 more for a 1gb memory stick as most of the game are quite big.

maybe i dun like homebrew or download ISO game in a memory stick...

If PS2 or XBOX pirated game still ok to me, but for PSP? i willing to spend a bit more for original...

a 1 GIg is $125 now...

http://www.playboxx-games.com.sg/

U can find 2nd hand game here.

http://forums.sgpsp.com/

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

ok guys, i tink i understand liao...

-A asian set(V2.5) comes with warranty and can play all games except downloaded games.

-A Jap Set(V1.5) no warranty but can play downloaded games BUT also canot play newly released games right?

Personally i feel that a asian set will be a better deal .. can play new games and no risk of downloading viruses. Am i right in saying that? Any recommendations from you bros?