Distilled Water Bottles

tayhonglee

piang oi, $25 for one?! i was thinking of getting one and diy into a skimmer. looks to be of a good size.

lightningstrike, you know where to get them anot? or does anyone has any sitting around at home? :P

henry

:lol: $25 is the replacement cost for each bottle.......came from the horse's mouth......... POLAR........ the same distilled water that RAV-65, me and a few other kakis r using.

considering that u r diying the bottle to a skimmer, $25 is a small price to pay. ;)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member
eh, then can buy from you anot? :heh: dun be like that lah, :kiss: help help a bit lah.... :kiss: tolong tolong lah :kiss:

haha, okok, i know your hair all stand up already. :D

but seriously, you think i can buy direct from polar then? maybe can post their contact number?

Hi bro tayhonglee...the polar company doesnt sell the empty bottle...even if you buy from him thoose filled up ones...they expect thoose empty bottles back...

• SRC Member
Hi bro tayhonglee...the polar company doesnt sell the empty bottle...even if you buy from him thoose filled up ones...they expect thoose empty bottles back...

yeah, therein lies me headache. :( i have no idea where to source for even 1 bottle. hopefully someone here has one dusty bottle hidden in a storeroom somewhere, or i can buy from some company.

yeah, therein lies me headache. :( i have no idea where to source for even 1 bottle. hopefully someone here has one dusty bottle hidden in a storeroom somewhere, or i can buy from some company.

u can ask RAV-65, etc to help u on this. the penalty for losing an empty plastic bottle from "POLAR" is $25. all u need to do is get 1 bottle from RAV-65 and pay him $25 and get him to report the loss. that's all. :P

paiseh hor RAV-65....... tua u go jurong........ :evil::peace:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png