prata need help

hsiehwei

Need help from bros here... :bow: my prata doesnt open at all like other bros,i wonder y. i place it at the bottom at centre of tank,using 3tubes of T5 24w.does it need a very cool environment??my chiller only come in tomoro leh... :( any bros here pls advise... :thanks:

• SRC Member

I've got a couple of questions which I am pretty sure some of the other reefers might ask. ;)

- How long has it been in your tank already?

- How did you introduce the coral into your tank?

- What is the current temperature?

- How long has your tank been set up?

- What are the parameters? (Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate primarily)

- Are there any fishes in your tank that may be disturbing the coral (i.e. nipping at it)?

Another thing to add, do not place the coral in a high-flow area as it would only stress it further.

:)

I've got a couple of questions which I am pretty sure some of the other reefers might ask. ;)

- How long has it been in your tank already?

- How did you introduce the coral into your tank?

- What is the current temperature?

- How long has your tank been set up?

- What are the parameters? (Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate primarily)

- Are there any fishes in your tank that may be disturbing the coral (i.e. nipping at it)?

Another thing to add, do not place the coral in a high-flow area as it would only stress it further.

:)

thanks to all bros, :thanks: i had the prata for around 5days, i introduce by putting my tank water into the bags which its in,bit by bit.i didnt know got to drip. n the temp is at 29. think a bit high but my chiller coming in tonite.

the parameters r ok,had checked ammonia,nitrite,nitrate,calcium n ph.

most important is that my angel keep nipping it,just seperated it last nite n today the prata had opened liao,it was nice..thanks to all bros :thanks: now i know what to look out 4 next time... :bow::bow::bow::thanks: