Sea Lice

sunny03

• SRC Member

hihi i had some sea lice attach to some of my fish this morning and i had to remove it by hand from my fish....before i go to work,,,, does anyone have any idea how it came by i suspect it came for my live rock ???? ;) and how do you guys remove it once and for all :angry:

but who know after i came back from work all my fish die guess wat the stupit annmone make it way to the powerhead and got itself stuck there resulting all the living things in my tank die and left only a fan worm for me..... now had to recycle my tank again.... :( not going to buy any annmone liao

but while i was clearing my sand bed i found lot of dead crabs some are those red hairy kind, and some small prawns which i never brought them before and worms that ppl use it for fishing think it a rag worm if i not wrong as i also fish. :off:

here are my sad memberies of my tanks

some comment and advice are welcome that to make sure i dont do the same again for this time round

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

That's the problem with wondering anemones. Last time, my deceased, yellow bleached anemone, can stop wondering around the tank. Finally, of all places, it make itself home near to a suction pipe in my tank that was linked to my canister filter. You could guess what happened next. Some of its tentacles got stuck in the suction pipe and in the process of trying to relieve it from its predicament, it was ripped by my tugging and the force of the suction that drawed water from the tank.

I should have known better & switched off the canister but in my haste to save the inveterbrate I caused harm to it. :sick: