A Newbie's Tank ... My 1St

Qxnviolet

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
nice perculars! where did u get them??? i think pairing is done naturally bah...

Hope so...im just praying that they'll pair up after some time...they are swimming together but the big one scares the smaller one sometimes. Oh, mine kept to the upper levels of the tank....is that normal? :unsure: Anyway, they are CUTE! Got mine from AM. :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member

Oh GawD! I did something stupid today...took a cab to CF( which was near my workplace) after work today. Walked around and when i wanted to leave, no cabs to be found. Tried to walk out but got lost in the maze of lanes...haha, luckily 1 kind chap picked me up 1/2 way and dropped me at the nearest busstop. Otherwise i would have walked from lim chu kang to kranji. ZzzZZzzZz...its going to be my 1st and last time at CF. Lesson learnt...do NOT go if you don't have transport. Wasted 1 hour trying to find my way out, got chased by dogs, luckily it didnt rain. :pinch:

Btw, my cam is away on holiday with my bro...so no updates till the wknd... :) Happy reefing everyone! Gosh, my legs are aching....LoL :P

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

• SRC Member

bro.you can try using the "fighting fish" method

place the two clowns into seperate compartments of the beta box in the main tank

during your daily monitoring of the clownfishes everyday..put them together for about half an hour and seperate them back after that..

if you have bigger fishes in the tank..it would be faster

as the clowns will have to built up the trust in each other to ensure their survival by depending on each other...

tried this before and it work

not 100% scientifically proven though...

• SRC Member

Oh, thanks for the tip....they are ok now and the bigger one has stopped pushing the small one around. I kinda of agreed with what you said, i have much bigger fishes in my tank and they kind of stayed together for protection. :lol: Oh, btw, they are fearless...snatching food with tangs 5 times its size... :yeah: Healthy little buggers....

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

• SRC Member
Hehe, dun have cabs want to accept my call lehz, and its getting dark....so decided to take the risk...scary dogs... :snore: From my own observation, CF looks nicer in the website.... :ph34r:

lol

CF is good already la, at least the selection quite a lot

i particularly like the LR section, very neat and well maintained