A Newbie's Tank ... My 1St

Qxnviolet

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Bro Oxn, do you still encounter yr leopard wrasse hidding on and off? :unsure:

Hrmz, yes they did hide when i 1st introduced them to the tank. Now after a month, they disappear only around 10pm at night....is yours hiding? Give it some time to get used to your tank and it'll be super daring. :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member
Mine is abt 1 n 1/2 inch i think...... but think urs should b ok la....

but don worry la, quite a easy to catch fish thou...... :D

mayb jus my personal unlucky experience.....

a real beautiful fish...

LoL....easy to catch? Thats sure makes it better. IMO, my boxfish is the easiest to catch, use cup also can. :lol: Tried for a month to catch my YT but failed though, :snore: Oh, clowns are an easy catch too. :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

Hrmz, yes they did hide when i 1st introduced them to the tank. Now after a month, they disappear only around 10pm at night....is yours hiding? Give it some time to get used to your tank and it'll be super daring. :)

Very super duper daring... sometimes annoying even... stealing food from my Suns ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Anyone seen nice yellow suns recently? Looking to add 1 more piece to my collection... :)

Lot's of Suns (some big polyps) spotted at Irwana 2 days ago :rolleyes:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Hey, thanks....anyway, nice red gonio you got yourself there..... :)

Emm... too bad the frag is so tiny... the only piece left :( Will take forever for it to grow to a respectable size I think :huh: Do you have experience with Goniopora? Btw, your Alveopora (Green) is actually Goniopora, I think.

• SRC Member

Emm... too bad the frag is so tiny... the only piece left :( Will take forever for it to grow to a respectable size I think :huh: Do you have experience with Goniopora? Btw, your Alveopora (Green) is actually Goniopora, I think.

Hrmz, i think its an Alvepora....shRugZ...i have a pink gonio which hasn't been opening up nicely for some time, maybe its time to shift it abit.... :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

Got some new stuff today...will post up some pictures later. Very common stuff, don't expect gems... :lol:

Nah... common to you can be jewel to many of us... coz you always get very healthy specimens :lol: