Qxnviolet

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member
Your tank looks great ! :)

:o but be careful of your Boxfish...may not be reef safe. ;)

Thanks for the compliments....read that boxfish might not be reefsafe....but this 1 pretty ignores corals and just swims around the upper third of the tank trying to get me t feed it. Been around for nearly 3 months....hasnt touched my corals....yet. Hope it stays that way....thanks for coming by! :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member

Thanks for the compliments....read that boxfish might not be reefsafe....but this 1 pretty ignores corals and just swims around the upper third of the tank trying to get me t feed it. Been around for nearly 3 months....hasnt touched my corals....yet. Hope it stays that way....thanks for coming by! :)

wheres the tissue paper????????? dammmmmm my saliver dripping already :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

• SRC Member

haha...d88p....myyou should take a look at some of the sps tanks....how much tissue also not enough.

Anyway, i have a problem...my red gonia decided not to extend its tentacles 2 days back....was perfectly alright for a month or 2 before that...any reefers got any experience in this? Any idea why? Its my fav coral....hopefully nothing is wrong with it.... :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

• SRC Member

i have a green gonio. it's a coral that not even pros would like to keep.

a lot of requirements. i didnt know abt all these, see pretty then buy.

it only opened up fully once. like a size3 soccer ball.

it needs light, mild current. so place it away from the seio. place it on the sand bed.

mine now inside cage, cos my fishes keep swimming close to it, causing the polys not to come out

• SRC Member
Hi, your cleaner wrasse feeding on any prepared food?

easy to wean onto prepared food?

thanks!

nice sun corals!

Hi hondaker....my cleaner wrasse is feeding on live brine, frozen brine, frozen mysis and pellets too. Guess im lucky with this particular one. Its my 2nd. My 1st and 3rd ones refused to feed and perished. :nc: I like the suns too....happened to come by a new shipment and chose this particular one. :)

Gorgonia...thanks for the compliment and for visiting my thread.... :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog