20 cents size carpet anemone for bid

FuEl

• SRC Member

I bid $10... :P

tot u had it wif anemones?? kekeke.. :lol: tt's y let me hv the purple carpet instead.. kekeke.. now u looking at this again.. u very itchy leh... :lol::lol:

my goodness, a bid that starts from $0.20 ends up at $10.50!!!... u all are the type of ppl that those 7th month auction shows are looking for.. hahaha

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

tot u had it wif anemones?? kekeke.. :lol: tt's y let me hv the purple carpet instead.. kekeke.. now u looking at this again.. u very itchy leh... :lol::lol:

my goodness, a bid that starts from $0.20 ends up at $10.50!!!... u all are the type of ppl that those 7th month auction shows are looking for.. hahaha

That is they if they have rare coral worth bidding... lol...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Nice piece...but bro Rav, in a tank like yours, 20 cent will be difficult to spot.

Maybe you can take a pic after you have won and start a 'spot the anemone' contest. :lol:

I also wait for last minute.

I think (marine) therefore I am