Wavy Sea

dkk08

• SRC Member

Dun think any local LFS is carrying this new toy... but u can check out its website and see how much they're selling and shipping for... maybe can get some of our sponsors to bring a few in to try :P

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

cool...... but its online store (via yahoo) sell at US269.90 + ###### for UPS shipping to Singapore...

If u just buy one, it is still at least US$310++ :sick:

Cheapest is from www.fishsupply.com at $239.90

but that still damm ex....

But its design is pretty neat though... I like it but only at a more affordable price. If I got that money to spend, rather buy a beckett for now....

• 3 weeks later...

I have one in the united states. It is incredible and it is worth every penny. I think U$239 is indeed a lot of money... but you're not only paying for looks. It makes your aquarium healthier. I read an article from Dr. Foster & Smith that wavemaker is necessary to keep every reef healthy including fish. It even keeps their fat level in check.

So all in all... $239 is a worthy investment for me.

• SRC Member
I have one in the united states. It is incredible and it is worth every penny. I think U$239 is indeed a lot of money... but you're not only paying for looks. It makes your aquarium healthier. I read an article from Dr. Foster & Smith that wavemaker is necessary to keep every reef healthy including fish. It even keeps their fat level in check.

So all in all... $239 is a worthy investment for me.

So what pump flowrate do you use to feed this unit?