Where to get this Butterfly Fish

You sure you saw this guy, which display tank you saw it in? Its super rare oh ya big price tag as well... Anyway its a chaetodon tioinkerii(correct me if i am wrong) aka tinker butterfly from hawaii... A deepwater butterfly that feeds on plankton(makes it one of the more reef safe butterfly)... Its price tag is ard SGD 400

The lady boss told me that order also may not get it. They had been keeping this fish for a year in the display tank. She claimed that this species is the hardiest among the butterflies group.

A year??? you mean the butterfly in the display tank at the second floor... i guess you talking abt this

http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/butterfly...rgessbutterfly/

you are so knowledgeable. I think you must be a professor.

No lah.. just a reefer with a reef tank at home ;);) just happen that i love this family of butterfly as well... Reason: they are most or less reef safe(although its still a risk in a reef tank)

Anyay that fish is a burgessi aka burgess butterfly, found in indian ocean... Search ard for indian and maldive shipment, you should be able to get them.. they are not rare... Cheap though compare to the other member of its family... Ard $25

No lah.. just a reefer with a reef tank at home ;);) just happen that i love this family of butterfly as well... Reason: they are most or less reef safe(although its still a risk in a reef tank)

Anyay that fish is a burgessi aka burgess butterfly, found in indian ocean... Search ard for indian and maldive shipment, you should be able to get them.. they are not rare... Cheap though compare to the other member of its family... Ard $25

But so far I have not seen any LFS selling this fish