Deltec distributor

dreamzcape

• SRC Member
couldn't help but notice that now Eaquanature isn't the only one who brings in deltec, AM and Reefdepot too.

So should something happen after warranty...who should we actually go back to? anybros have an idea?

Bro,

There's a differents between distributor, reseller and PIs leh. Bringing in and selling them doesn't make them a distributor unless otherwise stated in D-D website the XXXXX is the distributor for D-D in Singapore.

Anyway, if you buy the Deltec skimmer from AM/Reefdepot/eAquaNature then you should go back to them unless they tells you that Deltec distributor is XXXXX and for faster service you should go back to distributor.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member
Anyway, if you buy the Deltec skimmer from AM/Reefdepot/eAquaNature then you should go back to them unless they tells you that Deltec distributor is XXXXX and for faster service you should go back to distributor.

haha bro neo you're quite sharp leh...i just talk about deltec u know i gian deltec skimmer. anyways, yeah i know the difference between resellers and distributors and all that. so maybe more accurately...is there an official deltec agent in singapore?

thanks bro zorden for input, i guess logically i would just go back to where i buy from whether before or after warranty but i probably should've phrased my question better...just trying to find out who's the main people for deltec.

bro davwong, thanks for link...but not working leh..never mind i will try to find myself..thanks for info on reefdepot also