Juvenile Emperor Angel

Just wondering how fast does a Juvenile Emperor Angel (2" to 3") to grow to become a large specimen?

post-6-1141571196.gif

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Hey~! DO check out the Koran Angel too. Rather similar.

I initially intended to keep this fish too! Becuz of its nice pattern. But bro Elune told me when it grows bigger, the stripes will spread and gray out, metamorphosize into a totally different looking fish! Elune told me to think twice before keeping this fish; not to buy if its only this juvenile look of the fish u intend to have.

as to how fast, prolly around 1 year and the size and stripes will spread east-west.

Hey~!  DO check out the Koran Angel too. Rather similar.

I initially intended to keep this fish too! Becuz of its nice pattern. But bro Elune told me when it grows bigger, the stripes will spread and gray out, metamorphosize into a totally different looking fish! Elune told me to think twice before keeping this fish; not to buy if its only this juvenile look of the fish u intend to have.

as to how fast, prolly around 1 year and the size and stripes will spread east-west.

Koran Angel will stay like that even in adult form? But the circular patterns in Emperor is much much nicer. How large can Koran grow? I might be thinking about the impossibles... gonna get flame soon.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

nope, koran angels' stripes will spread and their looks WILL change also when they turn adult.

Imperator (Emperor) and Koran angels can grow up to 15-16 inches, perhaps more, and they need lotsa water to roam in.

Oh, and its also more suitable for a Fish-only tank, becuz these angels have a tendency to nip at corals. good luck.

Oh such as waste :cry2: Juv Emperor is my fav fish... I feel dizzy and happy (at the same time) everytime I look at it... like magic, lol.