Chiller return back to sump

Hi guys.

I have just gotten a chiller from a bro here and gg to hooked it up to my tank tmr.

IIt will be out of the cabinet due to space constraint.

Right now, i may just use ehiem soft tube to link it back to my sump tank. But it may look unsightly and messy with the tube hanging.

Any other alternatives to make evreything looks neater? Do u guys use pipes instead of soft tubings?

:thanks:

• SRC Member

you can consider linking it up with elbows such that the tubes run behind the tank, other than that I really don't know of any other better method...

Seldom see people use pipes but I suppose it should work just as well, only problem is you need more connectors which might add to the clutter...

Okay, i hooked up the chiller liao. Took me so long just to attach all the hoses and do up the additional powerpoints in my cabinet.

I used ehiem tubing afterall.. from the chiller outlet link into my cabinet. Then i use cable tie to attach the ehiem tube to my pipings, sort of to provide a backbone. So it looks quite neat :D

Now just pray no leakage anywhere along the joints at the tube