Monki's Nano Cube

monki

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you mean 10k? 100k is like a little... high...

Lol... the illumination will be so BLUE until we can't see it with our ###### eyes :pinch:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Wah sis... u quite good with DIY... must learn from you already <_<

Those 2 nemos are so loving... like a couple... and that anemone sure looks like a very nice home to start a family... lovely!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Wah sis... u quite good with DIY... must learn from you already <_<

Those 2 nemos are so loving... like a couple... and that anemone sure looks like a very nice home to start a family... lovely!

Erhm...i must confess the DIY is not done by me but my bf.

All i help in the process is to hold the cover while my bf fix them. :paiseh:

OK i must give him some credit here cos he did all this while he

is still sick :thanks:

Yah my clown fish are very loving, they don't fight at all.

Erhm...i must confess the DIY is not done by me but my bf.

All i help in the process is to hold the cover while my bf fix them. :paiseh:

OK i must give him some credit here cos he did all this while he

is still sick :thanks:

Yah my clown fish are very loving, they don't fight at all.

Yeah and I can feel you are as much in love as Mr and Mrs Clowns... treat him nice-nice... this kinda bf where to find? lol Sorry :off: Just envy u coz my partner doesn't seem to be interested with tank at all... :cry:

• SRC Member
Yeah and I can feel you are as much in love as Mr and Mrs Clowns... treat him nice-nice... this kinda bf where to find? lol Sorry :off: Just envy u coz my partner doesn't seem to be interested with tank at all... :cry:

Since you going to upgrade your tank, you can pass your old one and try to convince your partner to start one all from scratch. :evil: It would be fun.

Thats how i got started too and now hooked liao. :D

• SRC Member

Nice shot but not very focused. ;)

Think its the camera :whistle ...oh no i cant use that excuse cos the

cam is very good.

Ok ok lah, its my bad photgraphy skill. Then i must take more photos

of my tank to brush up my skill.

• SRC Member

My turbo snail died, of hunger i guess, think it couldnt find algae.

Whoa found something new in my tank today.

Its a real tiny crab size of a button. Its hiding under my mushroom.

Hope it will not pose a treat to them.

My turbo snail died, of hunger i guess, think it couldnt find algae.

Whoa found something new in my tank today.

Its a real tiny crab size of a button. Its hiding under my mushroom.

Hope it will not pose a treat to them.

You might want to describe the crab a little as some can be really nasty when they grow up... I'm sure some bros can help u ID it... better get rid of it now when u can :heh:

Turbo dying is a good sign also... meaning ur tank is algae free, lol.

• SRC Member

Mine already have some patches of algae on the back panel of the tank. B)

Heh heh.... Mine faster. :P

Aiyah, take the crab out lah.

Dun understand why U like to keep the silly hitch hiker.

If U wanna be safe then catch it & keep in beta box lah.

Safer for all the other fish. :angel:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi fin Goby...

Yeah u can read more here:

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_di...?pcatid=181&N=0