Monki's Nano Cube

monki

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Yeah... I think something very :sick: about me... I enjoy watching fishes poo and also admiring my skimmer collection cup. Sometimes I will smell (just one breath) the skimmate before pouring away... already a habit I guess... and those skimmate is :sick::sick::sick:

:shock::shock::shock::bow:

dancing_girl2.gifSpirit.gif

• SRC Member

eh? no wor... jez, i think i can count 2 polyps leh... there's a baby one on the left rite?

oh, hope the fishes find the cyclopeeze delicious... but like wat Yv said "use with moderation" ya?

p.s.: nice colony of zoos you've gotten there~

dancing_girl2.gifSpirit.gif

• SRC Member
I see 2 polyps too! Haha, those zoos looks real familiar...are they from AM? :lol:

Erhm..ok there are 2 polyps. My previous post i said one cos i refer to that one and only which is open. The baby one seldom open. In fact there is another tiny one just starting to grow. Hope that in time to come, all will bloom..

The zoo are from reborn. Bought them 2 weeks ago.

• SRC Member

Erhm..ok there are 2 polyps. My previous post i said one cos i refer to that one and only which is open. The baby one seldom open. In fact there is another tiny one just starting to grow. Hope that in time to come, all will bloom..

The zoo are from reborn. Bought them 2 weeks ago.

Opps...bad guess. :P Try target feedng them when their polyps are extended, they'll grow in no time. :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

You have some Zoos on LR where u put ur Sun... hehe a beginning of a great colony :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
You have some Zoos on LR where u put ur Sun... hehe a beginning of a great colony :D

Yeah Bro Jervismun, you have sharp eyes. And also if you look more closely there is something pinkish besides the Zoo. That is a small snail. :D

Emm... and nice coralline too :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Aiyah, not so nice as before leh, only the top part have. The bottom is turning white liao.

Emm... either lighting or calcium. What's ur calcium level? It's ok if u do not measure calcium coz ur setup may not need high calcium anyway... frequent water change should replenish enough nutrients into the tank. If I am not wrong... straagely enough... coralline algaes like actinic blue light <_< Can any bro confirm this?

• SRC Member
Emm... either lighting or calcium. What's ur calcium level? It's ok if u do not measure calcium coz ur setup may not need high calcium anyway... frequent water change should replenish enough nutrients into the tank. If I am not wrong... straagely enough... coralline algaes like actinic blue light <_< Can any bro confirm this?

;) hee hee u said correctly, i dun have calcium test kit. Neither do i hav phosphate test kit, hence i didnt answer your post earlier. :paiseh:

I see no point in getting them since my tank so super small.

To control, I always do regular water change, about 15% each time.

I think the water change will do the trick... post some FTS (full tank shot) can?

• SRC Member
very nice!

think its also time for me to get a cube.. a sun cube!

Yes, you can also ask Bro hondaker get one too! Haha i know he is also quite 'gian' to get one too! Maybe can tell the LFS since buy 2, can give more discount.

• SRC Member
Upon Bro Jervismun request, here is a front tank view as of now. Btw i had cleared the red algae, couldnt stand it liao.

Neat & Nice Tank U have there :eyebrow:

Upon Bro Jervismun request, here is a front tank view as of now. Btw i had cleared the red algae, couldnt stand it liao.

Wah ur Star Polyps look very healthy... is it growing in size?

• SRC Member
your stars very nice.

wads the water temp?

how come the anemone crawl to the back?

The water temp is usually between 27.5 to 28.5. depending on whether the light is on or off.

I dunno why my anemone shifts to the back. As per my earlier post, it used to be in front, centre right in between the cave of the 2 large LR. But i dun mind it stay at the back since like that more space and it don't block almost all of my front view of tank. Only thing is behind too squashy and not enough lighting. Shouldnt have buy that anemone in the first place.

• SRC Member
Wah ur Star Polyps look very healthy... is it growing in size?

Yup among all corals, that is the most healthy one.

Yes i think it had grown slightly. At least the small piece on the left hand side where it is dangling.