Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• SRC Member
2 new local shore gobies... super rare (coz no LFS would ever care to sell it)... adopted from bro Maxstar :lol::lol::lol: Pattern a little pale atm... will take a better shot once they settle down :)

Nice godies...

Sis monki, if you don't mind... I can adopt your :lol:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Sounds like a plan there... we must meet up and talk in details... I'm sure bro Altantis would wanna join us... coz if I get power-cut... he will get it too :lol: So we can't share a unit (for sure) <_<

Now I know why my ear so itchy ... so, someone mentioned about me LOL ;)

Nice godies...

It is quite pretty considering it is found in local shores... any nicer the LFS will start selling already :lol::lol::lol:

Yes please ask sis Monki... coz it's insane to have 3 shore gobies in a 3ft tank ;)

post-34-1150470402.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

2nd day already. Your tank should be safe now :P

I am so relax now... everything seems so normal... except the slightly lower than 0.25mg/L Ammonia... will take a day rest and change 10% water tomorrow :look:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Me oso planning to chg my tank water tomolo morning! Gonna be a tiring session again. On avg, how many hours do u all spend when changing water?

It really depends on what else I will tend to during the water change session... if only water alone, can be very fast... but I always mop the floor after that lah ;)

Oh here's a cute pix... it was shot the same morning I spotted my minced RBTA... so surprise lights on... didn't know it sleeps like that :)

This little guy swims around cleaning fishes... also cleans my hand... eats occasionally but it is not looking good at all... extra thin... got a feeling it will go :angel: soon :(

post-34-1150471046.jpg

• SRC Member

It really depends on what else I will tend to during the water change session... if only water alone, can be very fast... but I always mop the floor after that lah ;)

Oh here's a cute pix... it was shot the same morning I spotted my minced RBTA... so surprise lights on... didn't know it sleeps like that :)

This little guy swims around cleaning fishes... also cleans my hand... eats occasionally but it is not looking good at all... extra thin... got a feeling it will go :angel: soon :(

This is a doctor fish rite? Wht does it feed on? I intend to get one too!

This is a doctor fish rite? Wht does it feed on? I intend to get one too!

Emm... its mouth way too tiny to eat pellets lor... it does get very excited everytime I feed Jervis' coral mix (refer to my signature for more details) :lol:

Emm how come only 3 of us chatting ah? Like that... I can reach 5000 posts next month :yeah:

• SRC Member
Nice godies...

Bro Altantis, of cos i dun mind. Your tank also nice and surely will be a good home for my 'shore' goby.

Bro Jervismun, i supposed 2 is good, 3 is a crowd. So since Bro Altantis wants, i give mine to him you dun mind right?

• SRC Member

Emm... its mouth way too tiny to eat pellets lor... it does get very excited everytime I feed Jervis' coral mix (refer to my signature for more details) :lol:

Emm how come only 3 of us chatting ah? Like that... I can reach 5000 posts next month :yeah:

Nw u r a TUNA, wht will u bcm next!! :lol: It's my off day tomolo,so can affort to stay late!!!

Bro Jervismun, i supposed 2 is good, 3 is a crowd. So since Bro Altantis wants, i give mine to him you dun mind right?

Of course I don't mind... not at all... I cannot be so greedy taking everybody's LS right? :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Bro Altantis, of cos i dun mind. Your tank also nice and surely will be a good home for my 'shore' goby.

Thanks for the kind comments on my tank Sis.

Of course I don't mind... not at all... I cannot be so greedy taking everybody's LS right?

Now I have something, another non-common fish with Bro Jervis, since I still yet to find new shipment of your favourite leapord and tang :evil:

• SRC Member

Of course I don't mind... not at all... I cannot be so greedy taking everybody's LS right? :lol::lol::lol:

No mah, cos at first say want give you if you dun mind taking, then now i change my mind so must ask permission first. I am a person with principle mah... :rolleyes::off:

So the beach goby nicely settled yet? Did they bully fish or get bullied?

Look at my Dispars resting... so funny... especially the top ones... they are resting on my unidentified monti-plate look-alike coral ;)

post-34-1150473189.jpg

I am a person with principle mah... :rolleyes::off:

So the beach goby nicely settled yet? Did they bully fish or get bullied?

Wah... sis with principle... don't play play :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, the gobies feel like home immediately (of course lah... my tank so damn pretty... hahaha :paiseh::paiseh::paiseh: ) and no bulying... in fact they two like very friend leh :)

• SRC Member
Thanks bro... yeah I'm glad I invested enough to maintain the tank... can't imagine what would happen if I am less equipped... probably all my LS will go to heaven  and me will have a hell  of a time removing them and cleaning the tank 

Agree with U on the above point man.

That time when my anemones died .... :sick:

Jia lat man ....

Oh, regarding the gobies. They are already paired.

They dun fight with each other. Other fish should have

problems with gobies either. Wa the anthias .... speechless.

Just pure drool .... (Ha ha ha) B)

• SRC Member

Yes... I was at the LPS with Bro Jervis in the morning for a rare shipment; before he went back to buy the "Whole Army" of anthias in the late afternoon :lol:

Actually they are extremely beautiful in great numbers... I was lucky enough to have found such small specimens... if larger surely cannot fit into my tank... and also very healthy... :bow: to Irwana... to date still 10 out of 10 leh :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Actually they are extremely beautiful in great numbers... I was lucky enough to have found such small specimens... if larger surely cannot fit into my tank... and also very healthy... :bow: to Irwana... to date still 10 out of 10 leh :lol::lol::lol:

That's the advantage of hving a car to bring u ard LFS! :whistle

Hehe... if you want... next time I will include you in my "Chiong-gang" :lol::lol::lol: But only limited seats available coz I don't drive a MPV ;)

I FOUND MY TUNZE TURBELLE CLASSIC 2002!!! Just happen a bro is selling a 2-year old piece... at a very attractive price... I can't wait to put my hands on the ultimate Tunze Classic... oh... what a nice piece of antique :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Hehe... if you want... next time I will include you in my "Chiong-gang" :lol::lol::lol: But only limited seats available coz I don't drive a MPV ;)

I FOUND MY TUNZE TURBELLE CLASSIC 2002!!! Just happen a bro is selling a 2-year old piece... at a very attractive price... I can't wait to put my hands on the ultimate Tunze Classic... oh... what a nice piece of antique :lol::lol::lol:

Since when u bcm a antique collector!!! :lol:

• SRC Member

wat anthias did u buy? dispar ?

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

Yes... as I often occupied one seat...

Me ...A bit lazy to check... saw that post... btw what is TUNZE TURBELLE CLASSIC 2002... skimmer or filter

Since when u bcm a antique collector!!! :lol:

Yalor... for the first time in my life... I'm buying an antique :lol::lol::lol: I need it coz on the left side of my tank (Hammer side)... I can't fit any powerhead there coz it's too narrow. I tried yesterday ;) So this Tunze Classic is perfect, I can mount it on top, then only a simple plastic rod down.

I will put it on timer coz I need current from 2 ways... currently mine only single direction... very very bad for my tank... I can see the amount of trapped detritus when I did the flushing yesterday... very bad :(

So I'm gonna be a very happy reefer tomorrow night :lol:

Me ...A bit lazy to check... saw that post... btw what is TUNZE TURBELLE CLASSIC 2002... skimmer or filter

Just for you bro Altantis ;)

post-34-1150477657.jpg