Mini Ocean World

little bull

• SRC Member

:yeah: nice color tere .... u r capable of getting more zoos for ur tank ..... let me know if u wanna some more. decided to clear more of the frags... so price wise will be more afforable now for reefers out there :idea: like u included :pinch:

Maybe can drop by your place again when collect calcium from Hammy ;)

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no.. i am faithful to air-stone skimmer. :evil::evil: No plan for upgrading yet.

=) aiya.. if it work well for u , dun bother to change lah . 20 years ago , everybody also use airstone mah . where got thing like needlewheel. i think ur skimmer is from sander ya .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

bro bull, nice setup. i'm inspired and oso wanna setup one close to as nice as yours. can teach me. i fast learner. when free can go shopping for all the equipments including tank. or do u wanna sell me your existing tank, equipments and LS ;) (told u i fast learner). hope in time for CNY to impress my frens when come to my house for mahjong :)

• SRC Member
haha...

ehz....

like tht ur room can keep polar bear n penguins also..

e space big enuff mahz... lolx...

wonder ur hse bills.... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

keke..yalor.. the Polar bear at the Spore Zoo can move to your house liao... dun have to go into exile... :(:(

Hi Archie,

I dun have chiller. I only control my lighting timing etc..

小牛姐, you dun use chiller :unsure: ..wow you really maximise all cheap equipments to attain fullest result man :whistle . still thought u use 1L plastic bottle with frozen ice or cooler fans to do the job... just kidding :P

but one thing for sure.. your weekly wc regime with DW is not low cost ;)

• SRC Member

sigh.. those who have doubt on the chill and air-con must be nv follow through my update.

I have mentioned very earlier .. my light only switch on at night whereby air-con also on abt the same time (3 hrs aparts :heh: ) I also need air-con at night ma :snore::snore::snore: So, dun waste, and no additional cost inccured to my bill too :eyebrow:

As for WC, I already cut down a lot. Only wash the cannister 2 weeks once and top up with NSW from lfs. I only used distilled water for daily top-up niah :whistle

"maximise all cheap equipments to attain fullest result" is my motto in reefing. :whistle:whistle

sigh.. those who have doubt on the chill and air-con must be nv follow through my update.

sis dun sigh lah.. pls keep those update and routine upkeeping detail and pic coming in. i'm your loyal and faithful fan :peace:

i've made an effort to read through every single post in this thread. now more or less i know what to look out for when i setup my tank.

cheeros archie :phone:

• SRC Member

Bad day. Took VL to stay at home to do my report. But was stuck half way... Got to write a report abt Qian Hu. Lecturer gv me this tittle "Productivity as an emerging management function" :( Catch no ball siah :(:(:( E-mail her no reply somemore :sick:

Any kind soul out there can give me some idea? :idea:

sis dun sigh lah.. pls keep those update and routine upkeeping detail and pic coming in. i'm your loyal and faithful fan :peace:

i've made an effort to read through every single post in this thread. now more or less i know what to look out for when i setup my tank.

cheeros archie :phone:

He he he... Me too. Little bull's thread is one of the few which I actually read through every single post. Find it inspirational, but hard to follow given different situation.

But keep up the good work sis!