Mini Ocean World

little bull

Bad day. Took VL to stay at home to do my report. But was stuck half way... Got to write a report abt Qian Hu. Lecturer gv me this tittle "Productivity as an emerging management function" :( Catch no ball siah :(:(:( E-mail her no reply somemore :sick:

Any kind soul out there can give me some idea? :idea:

:off: first must define the topic before we start filling up the paper with words. tats a gd way to get black n white by email your lecturer. from the topic, my guess is.. may not be 100% correct.. Productivity as in produce/manufacture more/vol and Management Function as in wat a manager does. in QH context shall be the ability to produce/cater more arowanas/fishes/equipments to the high market demand and is becoming the priority of the top management job scope. of coz there will be more things to dig and write rubbish about :rolleyes:

sis you sort out and do research first then i can arrange an interview for you with QH Ye JinChuan :idea: . my uncle is a close friend of his and we bought quite "a few" top quality arowanas from him directly tat r meant for export ;)

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sigh.. those who have doubt on the chill and air-con must be nv follow through my update.

I have mentioned very earlier .. my light only switch on at night whereby air-con also on abt the same time (3 hrs aparts :heh: ) I also need air-con at night ma :snore::snore::snore: So, dun waste, and no additional cost inccured to my bill too :eyebrow:

As for WC, I already cut down a lot. Only wash the cannister 2 weeks once and top up with NSW from lfs. I only used distilled water for daily top-up niah :whistle

"maximise all cheap equipments to attain fullest result" is my motto in reefing. :whistle:whistle

Your motto worth saluting .

Now i dun even change water.

:)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

:off: first must define the topic before we start filling up the paper with words. tats a gd way to get black n white by email your lecturer. from the topic, my guess is.. may not be 100% correct.. Productivity as in produce/manufacture more/vol and Management Function as in wat a manager does. in QH context shall be the ability to produce/cater more arowanas/fishes/equipments to the high market demand and is becoming the priority of the top management job scope. of coz there will be more things to dig and write rubbish about :rolleyes:

sis you sort out and do research first then i can arrange an interview for you with QH Ye JinChuan :idea: . my uncle is a close friend of his and we bought quite "a few" top quality arowanas from him directly tat r meant for export ;)

Hi Archie,

:thanks: for your input. My paper almost done, quite similar to what you hv suggest tot :lol:

btw, mine wan just a simple paper lar, no need to meet up with Kenny Ye. :yeah::yeah: But your offer is real attractive siah :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

You keep arowanas? My father favourite fish :peace:

Still at class, tot can save some money, unfortunately, the shipment delayed. :heh::heh::heh:

C all tomorrow noon ya, heheheheheehehehe :lol:

Hammy, Moi_dar, Fishtalk, chiong tomorrow or not? wanna to meet up for a cup of kopi-O? :peace:

cya folks tml...

if u c some1 with bicycle shld b me liaoz..

still tinkin whether to cycle down a not...

else no transport out very sadz... one...

• SRC Member

cya folks tml...

if u c some1 with bicycle shld b me liaoz..

still tinkin whether to cycle down a not...

else no transport out very sadz... one...

Ok, if I see on along the road, will "pee pee" you ya. Me should be riding there lar if cannot con my friend to go together with me :blink::blink::P

• SRC Member

Anyone chiong to Irwarna? I Did :lol::lol:

But can't find the Blasto I want ler <_<:(:( NEvertheless, helping out the unpacking process is great!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I leave Irwarna with empty hand, yup, tot can save $$ this time round. But but but.... God know I am searching for it for a long long time.. and ... got this from somewhere :yeah::yeah::yeah:

post-69-1169307741.jpg

• SRC Member

wah so many blastos from u 2 pro blastos. Somehow, developed a liking for blastos liao. Think will hunt for a few more nice nice blastos :lol: Maybe if sis bull and ambystoma82 sees any, can pm the place, colors and prices :pinch::thanks:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

i damn lucky lehz..

ytd i go AM i say moi-dar...

today i go iwarna saw u...

hmm.... duno tml i go irene there will c who sia...

hahaha

:lol:i miss my old blastos after c ing urs..

hai... shldnt hav sell n decomm my tank.. :cry2:

Wah, really nice siah... Hmm... maybe should get one or two blasto for my tank as well???? You ppl really bad influences he hehe :P