M&M's Tank

Altantis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you share with us the product u been using for the exceptionally fast coralline growth :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

I know... I sms him last night... he was busy, reached home 12am... dinner I heard :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Try to find out how many fish in this pix :pinch:

Love the Coralline Algae!!! Bro you should do a product review of this product... show before and after pix... convincing enough since all your pix got date embedded :lol:

• SRC Member

Will try later cos I may take longer time than drawing my tank overview previous to word it :huh:

Oh... day 2 for MIA - 22Jun

Know this place? :lol:

post-34-1151515443.jpg

• Moderators

Colin, try the new Purple Up. Is faster than AragaMilk. From the same company, CarribSea. Think Seet still have 1 or 2 more bottles... Selling like hot cakes. I have been using these 2 products for more than 2 years liao. Can pass some to you to try out but only next week as I'll be off to Perth for the nx 5 days. Can u SMS me, coz my phone got wipe out.. Lost your number liao. Txs.

Tom

Did you go to the Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon? My last visit was 5 years ago... I'm sure they did some upgrading :) Pix to share?

Someone got updates soon :)

• SRC Member

Yep where you get this Aragamilk and how much does it cost? ;)

The full name is Caribsea AragaMILK from CaribSea, Inc. Can get from RD with 2 red notes and 1 green ;)

So the product only adds MILK? Or it's Calcium based? Will it benefit my other corals too? Do a product review lar :)

Oh yeah... I can see it... so your second attempt hah? :lol: Is it eating already? I'm sure it will take the Arcti-Pods. What's that Durian thing? You guys always have very exotic tastes when it comes to inverts :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Blue Star Leopard Wrasse

(Macropharyngodon bipartitus)

The Blue Star Leopard Wrasse, also known as the Vermiculite Wrasse, or Divided Wrasse, has a distinct color pattern. It is a combination of mottled oranges, yellows, and browns, with light blue spots found throughout the pattern.

The Blue Star Leopard Wrasse is difficult to keep because of its eating habits, relying on small invertebrates (foraminiferans and amphipods). When first introduced into the aquarium, live saltwater feeder shrimp should be used to entice this fish to eat. It needs a 50 gallon or larger aquarium with well established live rock. It also requires a layer of live sand, with other peaceful tank mates. They will do best when introduced in groups of three or more.

The diet should be supplemented with live feeder shrimp and worms.

----------------

As above, what is feeder shrimp? And LW is graded under for expert only <_<

I have not really see her feeding. But she was swimming around for the first 5 mins after I release to my tank. Hide for 1 hr and than swim around like nobody business :lol:

She quite thin and was the last piece @ AM.

Liveaquaria always categorize fishes/corals with special care/diet under Expert. So don't worry too much.

Get ready some Arcti-Pods. Whenever you see it, dose in a bit. You may also want to add Garlic Guard to make it more smelly... there is hope... as least she is swimming around in the first day.

The WILL is strong in this ONE :D

• SRC Member

Heard that she gone MIA for 3 weeks but appears, when I was there on sat for a quick check on their last week shipment :lol:

She is also very active today ;)

Another pix

post-34-1151861944.jpg

Haha... still got story behind this specimen... amazing :wub:

Bro your pix quality improved a lot leh... I'm impressed :D

• SRC Member
What's that Durian thing? You guys always have very exotic tastes when it comes to inverts  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Durian Urchin LOL :lol:

Not sure. I want to get one to clean inside SB but this don't seems to be same as the previous one I collected from a decom reefer :angel: