M&M's Tank

Altantis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Bro lyz77, both of us have some thing in common... we have carpentry work to house the tank... but mine cannot compare to your size & setup ($$$) :angel:

Yeah... and that's something I don't have :erm:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Bro lyz77, both of us have some thing in common... we have carpentry work to house the tank... but mine cannot compare to your size & setup ($$$) :angel:

If given a second chance, I doubt I will spend so much on the carpentary!!!

I dun hv $$$ liao!!! Ever since after the renovation and investing this hobby, I'm relying on biscuit and tap water everyday!!! :P

• SRC Member
Wah, what a difference, the before and after...way to go!

You must be proud of it cos it is now  :bow:

Happy :lol: Cannot be proud and will only consider successful overhaul of tank if only I can maintain this set-up for at least 6 months :evil:

• SRC Member
If given a second chance, I doubt I will spend so much on the carpentary!!!

I dun hv $$$ liao!!! Ever since after the renovation and investing this hobby, I'm relying on biscuit and tap water everyday!!! :P

Mine worst... I get a "good" experience on this tank <_<

Of course more solid lah... if he is to use all the additional $$$ to buy bricks (in Malaysia)... he could've build a house already :lol::lol::lol: For me... can build a shopping mall :lol::lol::lol: For bro Lyz... can build an airport already :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Of course more solid lah... if he is to use all the additional $$$ to buy bricks (in Malaysia)... he could've build a house already :lol::lol::lol: For me... can build a shopping mall :lol::lol::lol: For bro Lyz... can build an airport already :yeah::yeah::yeah:

If I continue to throw in $, then gonna build a tombstone liao!!! :angel:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm... bro Jervis must be too busy to found out my new additions :o

Yeah... I was busy talking to a bro regarding my 3 new investments... collection tomorrow night :lol::lol::lol: what kinda investment is this?!? Depreciate like crazy leh... actually investing in corals are more practical as it can grow... then can frag for bidding... hahaha

But before your coral can grow nice nice... you need to do a lot of investment lah... chicken and egg in the end ;)

Yes... your new finding... from AM right?!? I know you lah... die die must get something this week :lol::lol::lol: Show it with your YT so that we can all tell its size better :)

• SRC Member

Yeah... I was busy talking to a bro regarding my 3 new investments... collection tomorrow night :lol::lol::lol: what kinda investment is this?!? Depreciate like crazy leh... actually investing in corals are more practical as it can grow... then can frag for bidding... hahaha

But before your coral can grow nice nice... you need to do a lot of investment lah... chicken and egg in the end ;)

Yes... your new finding... from AM right?!? I know you lah... die die must get something this week :lol::lol::lol: Show it with your YT so that we can all tell its size better :)

Wow... u r LOADED!!! So many new toy within a mth!!! :bow:

Wow... u r LOADED!!! So many new toy within a mth!!! :bow:

I have already spent half of this months (coming) salary :pinch::pinch::pinch: My only hope now is for the company to make money this year... if not... I will have to open a Toy'R'Us very soon... lai ah lai ah... members only hor.

• SRC Member
Show it with your YT so that we can all tell its size better

Actually if you see the previous page (Pg 77), the BT is on the extreme top left hand corner near my tunze 6000...

Will try to snap YT the little blue fellow ;)

• SRC Member

I have already spent half of this months (coming) salary :pinch::pinch::pinch: My only hope now is for the company to make money this year... if not... I will have to open a Toy'R'Us very soon... lai ah lai ah... members only hor.

Spend so much and it's oni half month salary, yr pay mush be 5-digit!!! :ooh:

:lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Yes. Some take 3 years to learn and equip... but Bro Jervis easily needs only 3 months :D

Spend so much and it's oni half month salary, yr pay mush be 5-digit!!!  :ooh:

Bro... that includes all my savings lah... (if there's any to start with ;) )... if I earn 5 digit a month... I already gotten an imported DELTEC tank lah... $30000 small change ah... :pinch::pinch::pinch:

Ok lah... reality is 5 digit per annum lah... not too bad lah... ok :off::off::off:

Back to your BT... is it tiny? Beware of ich... but it's normal... don't panic.