RC Plane & RC Helicopter

rapalla

does it come with transmitter? coz I got my hughes everything in with transmitter for 160 2nd hand...

CKS: btw what makes the trex more stable? better gyro?

Should be a complete set. Collect later.... ;)

Heli crash is norm. for started. I have 2 major crash for my Hirobo ZX when only start flying for just a week. Spend a few hundred for parts. but that is how you learn........... :evil: I spend 1.5K for my 1st heli 10yrs back and dun no how much on the parts replacement..............Anyway, still cheaper that reefing.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
wah minor crashes already send tiny parts flying all over my living room... major crash how???

btw do you guys fly over grass? If so when parts start to fly about, how to locate them??

yea..reefing is more expensive

trex and above sized heli is big enu to take off from grass..as long as the grass is not more than half the height of the heli..worse to worse we've to provide a makeshift landing pad

if i lost my parts amoung the grass patch...haha..i'll prob just try my luck and search for 10min or so

and yea..reefing is still more expensive :pinch:

• SRC Member

Bro CKS,

..... I suggest U dun charge your batt on the table.....

I hope U do know that they are HAZARDous.

Overcharging might lead to explosion & I know how

we students love to burn our books but not this way

lah bro. :D

Long time since I flew my IFO....

Wonder if it still works. :P

My controller become static display

liao.... ha ha :lol:

• SRC Member

dont worry bro .. noticed theres a small tin can.. i'll sit the batt in there while charging.. dont know if it can withstand lipo explosion .. should i try? ive some dying batt!!!

how much will u offer ur IFO? man u should really try to sell them while they still have values if u dont intent to fly them.

Guess your hughes will be grounded..... :lol:

Nice new heli.....

ervine, try get the Lama 2 V3. Is much easier to fly. Just got a new set today. Very stable. If you interested, buy on-line from http://www.hobbyjapan2000.com/index.html . It much cheaper. By the way, I still not able to get my humblebee take off proper.......... Just cant trim to the right position.... :angry:

Rgds

why do u wanna trim to the right position?

it keeps dritfing left?

Yap drift a lot. Anyway, need to trim the gain and the proportion too. Just too lazy to trim....thinking of getting http://www.hobbyjapan2000.com/store/prodde...prod=WALKERA-60

not sure is a good heli or not. Not like Trex, perfer EP swfit but too $$..... <_<

• SRC Member
ervine, try get the Lama 2 V3. Is much easier to fly. Just got a new set today. Very stable. If you interested, buy on-line from http://www.hobbyjapan2000.com/index.html . It much cheaper. By the way, I still not able to get my humblebee take off proper.......... Just cant trim to the right position.... :angry:

nah lama v3 too easy.. hehehehee.... just kidding..

anyway I can take off, it's just trying to maintain it in one position takes A LOT of work... and the thing is there's delayed response, so somehow it keeps going into an uncontrollable swing after a while haha...

I think i need more time on the simulator to be honest... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

yep..i found that smaller heli more sensitive!

and none of my heli will go straight up only on trottle up ..

so have to start compensating with the sticks on trottling up!

• SRC Member
yep..i found that smaller heli more sensitive!

and none of my heli will go straight up only on trottle up ..

so have to start compensating with the sticks on trottling up!

yeah that's what I figured.. and I realised that I always OVER compensate, because the heli's movements have a little bit of lag, so by the time it moves I've already over done it... :(