Jacky's Aquamedic Chromis Tank

hammy

Bluefin Damsel! Haha, any clues? :lol:

clue ar .. okie .

aquamarine have no such damsel in their damsel filled tank ever since their damsels are there. :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my starkii damsel . :)

checkout liveaquaria

post-34-1146316563.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

starkii

the only damsel i will add into my tank

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

the 5 baby are finally feeding on garlic mysis and start to roam about . yeah !

post-34-1146320700.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

another one for u all :P

post-34-1146320981.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

:shock: I should've gotten some BE Anthias too :shock:

Very nice bro... Anthias in Chromis :rolleyes: And since when u have so many jewel LS? PT and Flame Angel... :bow:

Both ur tank glass and water are crystal clear!!!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

my new hero... damn cute creature as it roam everywhere and feeding straight .

damsel's nature .

timing is right .

progress package is in . everywhere got shipment

post-34-1146321305.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

:shock: I should've gotten some BE Anthias too :shock:

Very nice bro... Anthias in Chromis :rolleyes: And since when u have so many jewel LS? PT and Flame Angel... :bow:

Both ur tank glass and water are crystal clear!!!

bro ,

indeed the aquamedic's product is really different from my other tank .

the glass is good . i am not a material enginner so cannot tell what material they use , but the silicon finishing and workmanship is great.

the perc 90 must be the same too . no regret!

my flame and PT has been with mi for ages man ... they are the old bird .

now reading on zeovit

the BE anthias is super cute

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

with flash :D

post-34-1146321834.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Hehe... I told ya... u remember I told you about the glass and built quality when u were considering on the tank... the difference is so obvious right? :D

Zeovit? Share ur knowledge with us later :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

new addition :

5 blue eye anthias

i green bubble

1 starkii damsel.

now my tank look more lively!

post-34-1146322180.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Emm... his tank looks kinda nice at it is... so not sure if he needs more LR... bro Hammy, can show us a frontal shot (at eye level)?

True,maybe a alittle higher at the back will be great ;)

I actually suggested to him before, coz if for me, I will use the LR to hide all the pumps and tubes on the background... :erm:

Bro, u not going to add more LRs?

okie tomolo will have more pic .

actually i am fine with the height liao . just that maybe if i add in more coral , i need more rocks for the coral to stand .

tomolo will show frontal view .

wanna the anthias to swim around ,with rock , the swimming is obstructed . :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

I actually suggested to him before, coz if for me, I will use the LR to hide all the pumps and tubes on the background... :erm:

just change my extrema to aquabee to run my chiller . running externally ...now less one equipment in main tank liao .

the 2 seio is ugly ... but if i block it . no more flow liao . i like my flow now . circular and fully covered . maybe a tunze mini to cover dead zone ,

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Interesting... r u running Aquabee 2000 or 3000? Can you show me a pix of ur pump connection? I might consider doing the same too... yes, those damn pumps are taking too much space :rolleyes:

Interesting... r u running Aquabee 2000 or 3000? Can you show me a pix of ur pump connection? I might consider doing the same too... yes, those damn pumps are taking too much space :rolleyes:

messy connection

post-34-1146372278.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

aquabee 2000 . hmm.. might wanna change into 2000i or 3000 in later stage

post-34-1146372436.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

messy connection

Yeah quite messy at the top... but it's ok I guess, how often do you bow down to see the tank? Most of the time, you will look at it from higher angle, hence the pix u posted earlier where all the pumps are not visible. As for the external pump... how bad is the vibration? Is it noticable/annoying?