Jacky's Aquamedic Chromis Tank

hammy

Finally after some thought , i decided to invest in a german tank .

more information can be found here

2 feet cube

4 x T5

biostar flotor

2 x seio 620

eheim 2215

Yes , i did not regret buying but the only concern i have is whether the biostar flotor is enough for the 2 feet cube . will be investing in an unit of deltec if deem fit. The finishing is perfect IMO.

yes picture will come soon .

:)

seem that aquamedic tank is in trend now isnt it ?

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew u gonna start a thread tonight!!! :D:D:D Welcome to the family bro!!!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Yes , i did not regret buying but the only concern i have is whether the biostar flotor is enough for the 2 feet cube . will be investing in an unit of deltec if deem fit.

Let me check the "bible"... ur tank is around 35 gallons... the Biostar Flotor (BF) can handle almost twice of that (65 gallons)... running a PH2000 that will give u 15 circulations per hour. IMO the BF is sufficient... however if you really have some extra cash... I suggest you look into getting a proper equipment to help you control the following:

1. Wave making

2. NO3

3. PO4

4. Activated Carbon

If you intend to continue using the Eheim canister... u can dump in AM Antiphos and AM Carbolit in there.

Wanna get a Tunze wavemaker? I am looking for a set too :rolleyes:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

I knew u gonna start a thread tonight!!! :D:D:D Welcome to the family bro!!!

:) oh well. u ...riff 2000... leaked the secret ...riff 2000... in my nano le. Riff 2000 :yeah::yeah::yeah:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Let me check the "bible"... ur tank is around 35 gallons... the Biostar Flotor (BF) can handle almost twice of that (65 gallons)... running a PH2000 that will give u 15 circulations per hour. IMO the BF is sufficient... however if you really have some extra cash... I suggest you look into getting a proper equipment to help you control the following:

1. Wave making

2. NO3

3. PO4

4. Activated Carbon

If you intend to continue using the Eheim canister... u can dump in AM Antiphos and AM Carbolit in there.

Wanna get a Tunze wavemaker? I am looking for a set too :rolleyes:

right now i just dump rowaphos and rowacarbon into the canister ...

wavemaker :heh: the tunze series is too pro for mi at the moment ...

almost forget about our aquamoonlight ...

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

I'm gonna get the Aquamoonlight too... later lah... actually the small Tunze stream with single controller is not too costly... will fit ur tank nicely. I think AM is cheaper than Rowa... but in terms of effectiveness... yet to discover.

• SRC Member

Wow, here we have Bro Hammy; +1 reefers with the German Product of the Aquamedic Tank... wondering who will buy that 120g posted at the "Sell off/Pasar Malam Shop".

Qxn, are u interested? :P

Wow, here we have Bro Hammy; +1 reefers with the German Product of the Aquamedic Tank... wondering who will buy that 120g posted at the "Sell off/Pasar Malam Shop".

How about u Altantis? lol... Percula 120 is not 120 gallons, it's 120cm wide.

i have taken pic but cant find the connecting wire .

i guess pic will be tomolo .

;)

thanks to all who support the threads. The pic will come soon i promise :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member

Haha, no $$$$. Its a really good deal though. Maybe i will buy Jervis's Perc 90 when hes tired of playing with it and upgrades. :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

Haha, no $$$$. Its a really good deal though. Maybe i will buy Jervis's Perc 90 when hes tired of playing with it and upgrades. :lol:

Bro... u better start saving... I am gonna upgrade real soon :P

LoL....we friend friend got "freidnship price"? LoL.... :lol: Oh, abit out of topic, but do you have any places tor ecommand if i wanna print photos?

Hehe... no photo place I can recommend except that Adelphi one...

Bro Hammy if you don't post some pix soon... this thread will end up being a chat room...

If you decide to start a new thread tomorrow morning, pls do so... just don't add a heart for the new thread, lol (same as me)

Hi hammy, which shop sells these tanks? thanks!

Aquamart at 285 Jalan Besar...

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Aquamart at 285 Jalan Besar...

Look for Cheng Hock... and mention Jacky or Jervis for a big fat discount :D

• SRC Member

;););) Yes... Perc 120 and the link is:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47713

Bro hammy,

U using 4xT5 but I thot the AM Chromis come in a set with Ocean Light 150 luminaire complete with one 150 W aqualine 10000 13000 K metal hide lamp?